IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Oh yahoodood?, It's on. Yeah. Yeah, you heard me right. It's on.
Axem Rangers
post Jul 4 2006, 03:42 PM
Post #1

Banned Routine

Remy wiped my scores today, and I've been working on reunlocking Pop'n Music 8 and 10. I did a quick glance at your scores, and it looks like I'm going to be dominating the competition, if only because your timing needs some work. Of course, hopefully our rivalry will get you to work on that. happy.gif

Like I said, I'm going to try to update my scores often and thouroughly. I put in a batch for Iroha today, and might but in some Pop'n 8 scores in a bit. You'd better keep your scores updated too (hopefully in the large batches that you promised biggrin.gif) or I'll be leaving you in the dust. Maybe I'll catch you on AIM later or something, but until then, uhhh... It's on, I guess.

Yeah. It's on.

--------------------
I respond so fast I might break the prison glass.
So you're saying you should be able to act like this to a forum administrator, or a teacher, or a police officer, or your own parents and get away with it. You're supposed to respect these folks.

If you or a friend has the Sailor Moon S (uncut) boxset, or any of the Sailor Moon movies (uncut), and would like to sell or trade them, please contact me!
QUOTE (_ηρα @ Jul 13 2008, 05:15 AM) *
The way I see it, me and Axem are lucky in that we have around 4 years to avoid becoming an utter fuckup like you. It's a nice feeling, being young.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
yahoodood
post Jul 4 2006, 04:59 PM
Post #2

Dazzlin' Darlin

yeah... my timing definately needs some improving. I'm still wondering how i have any AA's in IIDX.

on another note, i'm going to upload all my 8 scores after going th rough them again today.

Then, probably on wednesday update all my 10 scores.

then i'll just update random single scores that you're dominating me on. Augh.

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jul 4 2006, 05:03 PM
Post #3

Banned Routine

Well, what speed mods do you use? That helps timing a lot (duh, you know that). I try to play around 600 BPM on every song, though I can go over, and prefer going over a bit on pre-Pop'n 10 games.

--------------------
So you're saying you should be able to act like this to a forum administrator, or a teacher, or a police officer, or your own parents and get away with it. You're supposed to respect these folks.

If you or a friend has the Sailor Moon S (uncut) boxset, or any of the Sailor Moon movies (uncut), and would like to sell or trade them, please contact me!
The way I see it, me and Axem are lucky in that we have around 4 years to avoid becoming an utter fuckup like you. It's a nice feeling, being young.

+Quote Post
yahoodood
post Jul 4 2006, 07:28 PM
Post #4

Dazzlin' Darlin

I use similar speed mods, but a tad faster. around 620 is the most comfortable for me, and i can read speeds up to 730 without any problems.

I dunno why my timing is so bad. I guess its a mixture of old scores+10's timing screws me up. *shrugs* upped some scores, but now I'm just losing by less. sleep.gif;

The kicker: I play piano xD.

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jul 6 2006, 07:57 AM
Post #5

Banned Routine

Well, remember that I am entering ALL NEW SCORES (\O/) on my asc, sdo that's the reason for the delay in me getting massive amounts of scores up just yet. I have nothing to do today, though; my friends and girlfriend are all unavailable for hanging/loving, so I'll probably play a lot today and have my scores up this evening.

Gotta work on that timing, man. biggrin.gif

(Also lol @ tie on Beat Rock 2 Hyper.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
yahoodood
post Jul 7 2006, 01:21 AM
Post #6

Dazzlin' Darlin

augh.. the dreaded pop'n 10.

Hmm.. i'll just have to whore some songs out to get used to the timing again.

this rivalry seems to start off with the "rape yahoodood because of his terrible timing".

oh well. It's still amusing. I've been busy the past two days but the weeekend is home free. Then its my birthday next thursday. hmm... not much time for pop'n in the next week or so though :-/

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jul 12 2006, 07:07 PM
Post #7

Banned Routine

http://vjarmy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2931

Can't take my Pop'n ASC, and honestly wouldn't feel comfortable. I'll try to have all my new scores in before I leave. Consider this time to catch up. ^_^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Sep 29 2006, 07:29 AM
Post #8

Banned Routine

Last Active: 17th July 2006 - 09:48 PM

sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
yahoodood
post Oct 14 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #9

Dazzlin' Darlin

Sorry buddy...

I really didn't mean to be away for so long.

Unfortunately My PC completely died, and I really had no money for quite some while, as I just happened to buy more ram just before it happened. That, and my comptuter also decided to take the ram with it. sad.gif

Pop'n Hasn't been my priority but i have been starting up again.

Again, sorry for the super long delay. I really have no computer access minus... my house.

Its kind of pathetic.

I'll attempt to start up again, if you haven't completely overpassed me.

That, and its very helpful that most of my college aps/ SATs are done.

Thank goodness.

I need to boot up Iroha again, and see if i can scramble funds for Carnival.

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Oct 14 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #10

Banned Routine

;-;

It's fine, buddy. Good to hear from you again. I'm doing okay, Pop'n-wise, but due to your dropping off the face of the earth, I haven't updated any of my scores in many, many months. tongue.gif Will change that in the near future.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 03:00 AM