IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for someone around my skill level?, And yes, I know I already have a thread down there...
HikaTen
post May 30 2006, 01:50 AM
Post #21

Dazzlin' Darlin

OK, just updated scores... About reversed the respective win totals on 7 and 8 and set some... interesting... new scores on 12 and 10. Apparently I'm able to do better on some of the harder songs that I've been perennially scoring low on if my dad is flashing strobe lights at me off to one side while trying to take pictures of my hands moving quickly as I play Pop'n o_O

Also, I was rapidly reminded just why I *hate* the speed mods on Pop'n 10.

In any case, updated totals:

Overall -
Song Battle Comparison
KRIS Victories: 178
HKR Victories: 458
HKR WINS!

7 -
Song Battle Comparison
KRIS Victories: 41
HKR Victories: 64
HKR WINS!

8 -
Song Battle Comparison
KRIS Victories: 63
HKR Victories: 78
HKR WINS!

Also, I'm up to 51 100ks now. What're *you* up to, hmm? biggrin.gif

(also 24 blackflags. But I'm not *actively* keeping track of those)

This post has been edited by HikaTen: May 30 2006, 02:09 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
khris
post May 30 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #22

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE(HikaTen @ May 30 2006, 08:50 AM) *
OK, just updated scores... About reversed the respective win totals on 7 and 8 and set some... interesting... new scores on 12 and 10. Apparently I'm able to do better on some of the harder songs that I've been perennially scoring low on if my dad is flashing strobe lights at me off to one side while trying to take pictures of my hands moving quickly as I play Pop'n o_O

Haha. Oh well, it's DDR season for me now (the only decent machines are at an amusement park that's open in the summer and right before christmas), so it might take some time before I get past you again (if i ever do).

QUOTE(HikaTen @ May 30 2006, 08:50 AM) *
Also, I'm up to 51 100ks now. What're *you* up to, hmm? biggrin.gif

(also 24 blackflags. But I'm not *actively* keeping track of those)

I'm only at 27, and probably at least as many blackflags, but just like you I'm not keeping track of them.

+Quote Post
HikaTen
post Jun 2 2006, 08:47 PM
Post #23

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE(khris @ May 30 2006, 11:26 AM) *
it's DDR season for me now

What's that, you *stop* playing Pop'n in order to play DDR? What the heck?

Just for that, I might just have to start systematically trying to turn every single one of those red boxes in my pop'n battle screen into blue ones tongue.gif

Seriously, there's no reason to let one Bemani fall to the side just because some other one's also available wink.gif

Dammit, I wanna have a rival to play against!

+Quote Post
khris
post Jun 3 2006, 05:58 AM
Post #24

Dazzlin' Darlin

No, I don't *stop* playing, I just play less. I usually play on weekend afternoons, but in the summer I tend to spend less of those at home...

I'm not letting it fall, I'm gently putting it down!

+Quote Post
HikaTen
post Jun 5 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #25

Dazzlin' Darlin

:eyes sad Pop'n controller off to one side: The dome-shaped buttons don't like that you're neglecting them.... :<

OK, so I'm just being silly. And maybe a little jealous that you're even still able to *play* DDR after doing keysounded stuff.

I started playing Pop'n and my DDR scores suffered badly due to timing getting off when I can't tell aurally that I'm offbeat. And then I stopped being able to afford to play DDR at the local arcade and my DDR *skills* suffered badly due to loss of stamina.

I'm so going to get a Cobalt Flux once I manage to get my hands on a Pop'n ASC.

Well... Maybe after I get myself into IIDX also.

+Quote Post
yahoodood
post Jun 7 2006, 08:24 PM
Post #26

Dazzlin' Darlin

heya. sorry for the extreme amounts of inactivity. updated some scores that you were beating me on, but you're still beating me overall.

Damn songs that you score super high on that are sub 22's!
*shakes fist*

oh, btw:
Battle Decision
Song Battle Comparison
HKR Victories: 43
D00D Victories: 34
HKR WINS!

By Difficulty Breakdown
5-Line - Draw, 0 wins each.
9-Line - 28 over 5
Hyper - 25 over 13
Ex - 4 over 2

Score Comparison
HKR Total: 7487707
D00D Total: 7197900
HKR WINS!
Difference = 289807

I have 8 and 10 if i didn't mention that before, and 12 is arriving soon.

*glare* xDD

+Quote Post
rathstar
post Jun 16 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #27

Evergreen

QUOTE(HikaTen @ Mar 15 2006, 09:11 PM) *
...yeah. Just came back to Pop'n after a rather extended hiatus >_< and my former 'rival', Dewgy, seems to have taken off into the stratosphere compared to me in that time. So I need another rival now. I've got all PS2 mixes, am hovering around the 28 line, and would like to find someone else right around there who wants to help force me to get better by beating my scores so I have to beat theirs in return.

Yes, I know I have a thread a little ways down, but I figured asking for someone around my skill level *now* would look odd in a thread asking for 'newbies'.

I haven't really played in a while, and I don't play very often, but it looks like our scores are somewhat close.

Battle Decision
Song Battle Comparison
HKR Victories: 260
-RS- Victories: 289
-RS- WINS!

The trouble with pop'n is, I can only play when I'm home alone because all of the noise it makes... my wife offered me the alternative of playing in the garage, and I might actually take her up on it...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 10:09 AM