IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

93 Pages V  « < 24 25 26 27 28 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> IIDX EMPRESS CS + PREMIUM BEST, great sendoff, or greatest sendoff?
One Niceass Indi...
post Jul 24 2009, 11:17 AM
Post #501

they keep referring to me as that

QUOTE (Krazy @ Jul 23 2009, 08:54 PM) *
moon_child looks fucking retarded: http://textage.cc/score/9/m_child.html?DAC00 I'm not positive but maybe about as hard as Vanessa?

Not really that hard.

Any scores gotten on it with more than 5 plays, even a 100% JGPC, will be unimpressive.

Sup Aud. Beat me again, will you?

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WILD RIDE
post Jul 24 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #502

WILD RIDE

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (Taren @ Jul 24 2009, 05:32 AM) *
It may not be furry, but I'm sure Rule 34 is in full effect here.

That's kind of a ridiculous thing to say. Generally when they're human the odds of there being hentai of them is more likely, right? I didn't miss some furry explosion did I? If I did, keep me in the dark please.

--------------------
WILD RIDE

+Quote Post
annoying bitch
post Jul 24 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #503

excessively entitled

so where's a pic of poster

I skimmed a couple pages really fast and didn't see an inline image of it and I'm too lazy to look deeper

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saiyajin
post Jul 24 2009, 05:42 PM
Post #504

Alleged Comic Genius

DJ Battle This User

smbu, I retract my previous statement about the size difference... But I'd still be concerned that it has slight differences to the AC poster. But, Konami is sitting on a gold mine for not openly selling the arcade posters! If I don't find one cheaper sometime soon, I might go ahead and buy this just for that dumb poster. >:O Darn me and my need for completion. :<

By the way, Play Asia's markup is completely retarded and should be purchased by no one. What a crock of crap. Obviously it's because PA is located in Hong Kong/China or wherever, and the goods have to be first shipped to Japan, then China, and THEN from China to their customers as opposed to straight from Japan.

--------------------
«air IIDX guitar - Your personal entertainer.»
QUOTE (cstarflare @ July 31st, 2007. 3:35:18)
CAN'T RUN FROM THAT, BABE

+Quote Post
Smbu
post Jul 24 2009, 06:23 PM
Post #505

Tranoid

QUOTE (Saiyajin @ Jul 24 2009, 05:42 PM) *
smbu, I retract my previous statement about the size difference... But I'd still be concerned that it has slight differences to the AC poster. But, Konami is sitting on a gold mine for not openly selling the arcade posters! If I don't find one cheaper sometime soon, I might go ahead and buy this just for that dumb poster. >:O Darn me and my need for completion. :<

By the way, Play Asia's markup is completely retarded and should be purchased by no one. What a crock of crap. Obviously it's because PA is located in Hong Kong/China or wherever, and the goods have to be first shipped to Japan, then China, and THEN from China to their customers as opposed to straight from Japan.

What do you mean? The arcade posters are B1 size and that's what size the poster included is also. I've checked out enough auctions for posters on Yahoo Auctions JP to notice that the sellers usually list the size(when they do list the size!) as B1 for the AC posters. The page even lists the poster as Arcade-ban(version) Beatmania IIDX16 Tentou(display) Poster. The picture on display looks exactly like the Arcade poster as well. If you look closely enough you can even see the "white" e-amuse pass shown at the bottom of the pic as well, just like on the AC poster I've seen at all the Gamecenters. I've played a hell of a lot of Empress AC and I've seen that poster many many times over the past few months.

QUOTE (Marlie Tang @ Jul 24 2009, 02:39 PM) *
so where's a pic of poster

I skimmed a couple pages really fast and didn't see an inline image of it and I'm too lazy to look deeper

If you check the main page:
http://www.konamistyle.jp/sp/bm2dx16_sp/?style=gs_tobn

About halfway down, just below the Roots26 information and above where it starts mentioning the prices and listings of what's in the 3 different LE sets you can see a tiny picture of the Empress poster. There is a button on it that says "Zoom", if you click on that it will show you a bigger version of the poster.

Actually after looking at it, I found the URL for the larger pic, down below:

--------------------
My Pop'n List

President of the SuPa |L�| Fanclub! Oh, YEAH!!!1
QUOTE (Amadeus)
U JUST GOT SHUNZZIED BIZOTCH! :O

+Quote Post
b00geyman
post Jul 24 2009, 11:30 PM
Post #506

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

wow, really how is that hat staying on her head?

--------------------

i do graphic stuff From Time to Time and post it on youtube...

+Quote Post
chotto kiitena
post Jul 24 2009, 11:32 PM
Post #507

INFERNO

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

It'll be strapped down.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jadin
post Jul 24 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #508

I♥prat fall

but there is no STRAP >:O

--------------------
[21:17:43] <+Jadin> sry I fell asleep making spaghetti

+Quote Post
chotto kiitena
post Jul 25 2009, 12:00 AM
Post #509

INFERNO

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

maybe it's glued to her headphones

--------------------

+Quote Post
ErAseRmoTor maXi...
post Jul 25 2009, 01:45 AM
Post #510

The Shadow

It probably has hair clips on it

+Quote Post
b00geyman
post Jul 25 2009, 02:52 AM
Post #511

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

that hat will probably bother me each time i look at it, just as much as the RED CS poster. the one with 2 right hands.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smbu
post Jul 25 2009, 05:58 AM
Post #512

Tranoid

QUOTE (b00geyman @ Jul 25 2009, 03:52 AM) *
that hat will probably bother me each time i look at it, just as much as the RED CS poster. the one with 2 right hands.

That RED CS poster is freaky! I never bothered to put it up on my wall, because it just never looked right. Especially since I had the RED AC poster, which looks really nice!

The Empress poster does look pretty good though. I've wanted to get one ever since I started playing Empress AC.

--------------------
My Pop'n List

President of the SuPa |L�| Fanclub! Oh, YEAH!!!1
QUOTE (Amadeus)
U JUST GOT SHUNZZIED BIZOTCH! :O

+Quote Post
b00geyman
post Jul 25 2009, 07:04 AM
Post #513

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

haha ye, for some odd reason my RED CS poster just duznt want to stay on my wall and often falls off in the middle of the night. all my other posters are fine, blue tac seems to keep them on the wall pretty well. so ye i just got fed up of re-sticking the poster on the wall i just left it in the container. that and the fact that sakura looks like a man with no left hand.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saiyajin
post Jul 25 2009, 08:54 AM
Post #514

Alleged Comic Genius

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (Smbu @ Jul 24 2009, 07:23 PM) *
What do you mean? The arcade posters are B1 size and that's what size the poster included is also. I've checked out enough auctions for posters on Yahoo Auctions JP to notice that the sellers usually list the size(when they do list the size!) as B1 for the AC posters. The page even lists the poster as Arcade-ban(version) Beatmania IIDX16 Tentou(display) Poster. The picture on display looks exactly like the Arcade poster as well. If you look closely enough you can even see the "white" e-amuse pass shown at the bottom of the pic as well, just like on the AC poster I've seen at all the Gamecenters. I've played a hell of a lot of Empress AC and I've seen that poster many many times over the past few months.

I said that I retracted what I said about the size, confirming that it truly was B1 which is the same as the arcade. BUUUUT I'm still skeptical about it being identical to the arcade poster... like they'll add something like "CS" or something to the image to completely ruin it. Not that the size was different. I wasn't saying you were wrong man... I'm just skeptical that it's gonna be *exactly* the same in every way as the arcade posters, even though the pic and their J-scription of it does look just like it! Hey, I want it to look the same, I really do! I wanna get a copy of it cheaper! Buuuuut, I'm just worried about it being authentic enough (god that sounds so elitist... but I don't mean it that way, I'm just a collector)... I didn't mean to make you think that I was saying you were wrong in any way... :<<< Sorry that it came off that way.

Totally agree with you about the Red CS poster, btw. Seeing that on my way to sleep would give me a friggin nightmare of... uhhh well I'd better not go into graphic detail as a lot of the fellow posters have sensitive eyes hahahahhaahhahaha. :x But yeah, it's one of the few posters I don't have... The Happy Sky CS one is aight, though I do prefer the AC (which is darn hard to find right now!).

--------------------

+Quote Post
chotto kiitena
post Jul 25 2009, 09:01 AM
Post #515

INFERNO

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

I like the Red CS poster btns.gif Never really saw what the problem with it was (and yes, I have the original one)

--------------------

+Quote Post
spineshark
post Jul 25 2009, 02:01 PM
Post #516

I like back.

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (Xythar @ Jul 25 2009, 12:00 AM) *
maybe it's glued to her headphones

I...I think I might have to try this sometime HAHAHA

+Quote Post
Eggman of the St...
post Jul 25 2009, 03:41 PM
Post #517

Lost Odyssey Defense Squad

DJ Battle This User

What's so weird about the hat? It's not like it's hard to balance a hat on your head when you aren't moving. Especially if you have 300 play count. It's not impressive at all.

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Jul 27 2009, 10:22 AM
Post #518

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (Saiyajin @ Jul 25 2009, 07:54 AM) *
BUUUUT I'm still skeptical about it being identical to the arcade poster... like they'll add something like "CS" or something to the image to completely ruin it.

So if all they added was "PlayStation 2" to the bottom left corner of the poster, it'd be worthless to you?

+Quote Post
Saiyajin
post Jul 27 2009, 10:50 AM
Post #519

Alleged Comic Genius

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (Mazrim @ Jul 27 2009, 11:22 AM) *
So if all they added was "PlayStation 2" to the bottom left corner of the poster, it'd be worthless to you?

Yep.

I actually went ahead and bought an arcade poster yesterday anyway hah, so it's no longer a concern for me. :>

I know it might seem meticulous to the point of calling me obsessive compuslive, but it's so much cheaper and easier for me to get these posters living here than it is for people living in more civilized countries. I can afford to be picky to the finest detail. If I was living in a different country, there's no way I would be collecting as much as I have, the way I have been doing it. It'd have been impossible. So, I just have an unfair advantage. Plus I don't want all the extra junk that is also bundled with the poster. I'm ending up getting it rather cheaper this way anyway, if the game is set for sale at 8200 yen, it'll probably go on sale downtown for 7200 yen day of release so ...

--------------------

+Quote Post
rmz
post Jul 27 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #520

Neophyte

DJ Battle This User

Reminds me of RED.

Various flavors of Empress made up the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th most ordered items on Konamistyle this past week.

+Quote Post

93 Pages V  « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2020 - 01:36 PM