IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking to get me some rivals., Title says it all.
BLUST OF WIND
post Jan 29 2009, 03:25 PM
Post #21

The Shadow

well, as of today, the deep striker score is legit. pass and beat my score with an A.

Yea. you're a good rival. =P

--------------------
<Eijiken> Beggars can't exactly be choosers you know.
<a_40_oz_for_breakfast> Beggers can be niggers though
<a_40_oz_for_breakfast> :>

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
waffles
post Feb 2 2009, 12:17 PM
Post #22

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

I've decided to start working on Happy Sky, because its been forever since I played that style, and I'm racing miike (DJ 98) for 20 10*s w/ Bs or better. I'll probably get to about 10 and switch styles =\. Finally got rid of my last L7 "worse grade than an A".

KOJI, you're beating me rather solidly (38 to 22 or so), so thats a little disturbing, especially since almost all of your scores are toward the higher end of things. Oh well. I can try to bump my scores and see what happens. Maybe i can catch up.

MILK-T, I see you took back Hyper (song-for-song) and reclaimed Another (EX wise). Including Normal I've got you pinned, but otherwise you're a real stiff competitor, I'm hoping that with some style jumping I can overtake you, cause I know that if I stuck to DJT I'd be out of luck.

In other news: My first Perfect above a 3* : SYNC [N] a 6* on HAPPY SKY. I had the speed/sud+ too high, and managed to get a PC except a poor because my finger missed the note. Played it again two days later, got the PC. happy.gif Good to know I'm getting better with PCs. Also, 167 BPM with HS 2.5 and 275 sud+ is fast. Scary fast.

150 AAAs, 250 FC+PC, 9300 DJP, and 72 AAs of 7+ songs... :-D. Also: Oh my god, I broke the 1,000,000 EX mark. How in the world?

--------------------

+Quote Post
DJdjNASA
post Feb 9 2009, 11:44 AM
Post #23

Evergreen

Just uploaded all of my DistorteD and GOLD scores, The L7 scores aren't actually mine, They're from when I let my friends play and stuff I honestly don't bother with them. I'll get around to removing them later.

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Feb 9 2009, 12:12 PM
Post #24

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

I'll guess then that its safe to assume that any scores where I've got double your EX aren't really you XD.

Do you plan to go through and get decent scores for L7 and input them, or are you just not bothering with anything under about 9*?

Ignoring L7 (and the 8 hypers that probably aren't yours, and the 3 anothers that probably aren't yours)... Looks like you've got me beat worse than before, 86 to 29, but you're only up on me by about 5% and I've gotten better since I updated a bunch of my scores.... Much of DJT I haven't updated since I started passing 10s.

Eijiken, things haven't really changed since I haven't been playing DJT, but I'll be coming for you soon enough *evil grin*

--------------------

+Quote Post
DJdjNASA
post Feb 10 2009, 02:31 PM
Post #25

Evergreen

Finally passed Mendes [7k] biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Feb 10 2009, 04:16 PM
Post #26

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Well done sir!

I hope not to be far behind you :>

--------------------

+Quote Post
DJdjNASA
post Feb 11 2009, 09:51 AM
Post #27

Evergreen

Haha, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I've gotten alot better of the past month or so. I have to hit another wall eventually, Right?

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Feb 11 2009, 10:44 AM
Post #28

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Whether you hit a wall or not isn't so relevant to me... =) its whether I hit another wall...

Although actually when I hit walls my timing improves vastly because I go back to easier stuff. I could have sat at the 9 wall but instead I learned to consistently AAA 4*s. could have sat at the 10 wall but instead learned to AA 7's. Now I could sit at the 11 wall but instead I'm hard clearing/AAing 9s.

:> Keep up your momentum, pal, I play a lot. This should be interesting... well, as soon as I update some more higher difficulty scores.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DJdjNASA
post Feb 22 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #29

Evergreen

I haven't really made any progress lately, A few new 11 clears here and there but nothing notable. I did however finally FC Cookie Bouquet but further away from a AAA.

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Feb 27 2009, 03:37 PM
Post #30

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

I haven't done too much except bump 1*-5* lately (first 98%! Claimoh Solais [n])

I am starting to work on improving in the 6*-8* range, see if I can get some FC/AAAs (or at least everything to AA). Hypers are really hard to FC =P.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DJdjNASA
post Feb 28 2009, 10:03 AM
Post #31

Evergreen

Yeah, I really need to work on those myself. I just get too excited to be close to passing some of these harder songs that I only play them until I pass them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Mar 2 2009, 12:54 AM
Post #32

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

I passed mendes but my EX score is trash. Still a C on that mug.

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Mar 6 2009, 01:07 PM
Post #33

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

I'm actually getting detectably better. I pushed my "am capable of AAAs not on pure blind luck" up to the occasional 7, have gotten three 11s...

This rivalry is starting to get interesting. You've still got me destroyed on harder type songs, but much of that is due to old scores. If you look at just DJT for example, you'll see that we're close.

I'm going to go back to Gold soon, and see if I can't refine my scores on that style immensely. Still have almost all of Hyper to fill in there, so that should keep me occupied for a while.

*bows respectfully*

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 04:21 AM