> Difficulty Fix for pop'n 7-9 to help with AC stuff, AC is tough X_X
over there
post Aug 12 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #1

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Since I can't pass House EX on 14 with 30 bads, but I have only failed it like 3 times on 8 CS, I'm gonna fix the difficulty bar for the games. I know a 24.3k or around there ith all greats is fever in pop'n 7-9 CS, but it's like 40k in AC. I have plenty of tatsujin vids, I just wanted everyone to fix it so they know how hard AC is.

Also, know that there are songs with "tougher" bars, but it's more getting a bad than filling it up. I'm not going to take those into consideration, but I'm fixing 98% of the songs.

Results will be posted late tonight, very early tomorrow morning, or tomorrow late night.

EDIT #1: It's around 27k now, and you lose 2 bars and gain 1 immediately if you get a great, for a bad during fever. I'd say up the difficulty to 3, but I'm not positive yet.

EDIT #2: IK's videos from pop'n 8 look even tougher. Melo Punk hits fever at 30k, and 1 bad does the same thing as before, 3 bads drop you more than usual by 1 bar. I think it's safe to say diff. 3 would be good, but I still haven't tested it yet.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2020 - 06:28 AM