16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Closing Time
TheKnightOfNee
post Jun 4 2009, 05:09 AM
Post #301

LOOKIN AT GIRLZ BUTTZ

DJ Battle This User

No one tracked me down and alerted me to all this stuff going down?! I'm glad I stopped in today after playing some IIDX so I could see what's going on.

This site's really helped sink a ton of time into the IIDX series and stay interested in it for years. And it's kept it fun for me the whole time, even those long summer nights wasted trying to AAA Gambol. My PS2 broke a year ago, so I didn't play for about 6 months. I still haven't caught back up to my old skill level, so I haven't been very active in that past year. Hopefully with all this site revival talk I can someday get back into the game and competition aspect as much as I was before.

--------------------
Twitter: @heyitsRockdan
QUOTE (chickensnack @ Jan 13 2007, 07:11 PM)
The sequel to 2Hot2Eat will be called The Hot and the Eat: Tokyo Drift
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chotto kiitena
post Jun 4 2009, 07:24 AM
Post #302

INFERNO

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Alright, we're officially scheduled for the server move now (I needed to provide IPB with an admin account and some other details). Early Friday morning, as before.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Catastrophe
post Jun 13 2009, 02:24 AM
Post #303

Human Sequencer Wannabe

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (Catastrophe @ May 3 2009, 11:49 PM) *
You are such an ass. First TGA closes and now this? I mean what the fuck. You're not even like, going to pretend to try to sell the site to anyone?

QUOTE (Xythar @ May 3 2009, 11:57 PM) *
Well, this sucks.

Will you be releasing the source code? I realise and understand if you're getting tired of running this site yourself, but I'm sure there are enough of us that we can come up with some kind of replacement. There's no reason for this to be the deathblow to the VJA community when we can just create and move to another forum, after all.

Man, I never got to put up all those Pop'n Adventure scores I took pictures of in Japan sad.gif

I apologize Remy. It looks like I spoke too soon. You did hand off the website after all. Which is obviously far better than shutting it down and letting it vanish. Enjoy your new life which probably won't be that much different.

--------------------
Life is short. Don't YOLO too hard. :P

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th July 2018 - 06:52 PM