IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Pop'n Division Arcade Support Referendum, Should we add Pop'n 15-17? (Yes)
zorahk
post Jul 10 2009, 04:35 PM
Post #61

Evergreen

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic and we all know Setzer posts BS scores.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chubs
post Jul 11 2009, 02:24 PM
Post #62

Rising in the Sun

im voting FOR (obvious reasons)

QUOTE (Faker13 @ Jul 9 2009, 08:58 PM) *
ill clarify: against
keep this a nonarcade score tracker

rofl ive been posting ac scores for 5 years

+Quote Post
Skyline
post Jul 12 2009, 10:53 PM
Post #63

Rising in the Sun

Voting for. Obvious reason: where's Adventure CS?

When pop'n CS is at the same version gap as IIDX then we can bring out this horse to beat again. Until then, no reason not to include it, especially if it...I dunno...brings in new players?

The inclusion of an AC/CS only filter would be a welcome addition for those users who don't like AC data cluttering up their clear list or despise AC players or whatever.

__

I'd like to add that this isn't the best first impression of S3 (rather the "new, improved, leaner, meaner" VJA/PNN) for me, reading snide comments bashing a very good friend of mine: over what. I hope that this isn't the proverbial writing on the wall for the things to come as far as this site's future and reputation are concerned.

This post has been edited by Skyline: Jul 12 2009, 10:55 PM

+Quote Post
annoying bitch
post Jul 13 2009, 01:26 AM
Post #64

excessively entitled

QUOTE (Skyline @ Jul 12 2009, 10:53 PM) *
I'd like to add that this isn't the best first impression of S3

them's the breaks 8)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shao
post Jul 13 2009, 02:52 AM
Post #65

Rising in the Sun

QUOTE (Skyline @ Jul 12 2009, 08:53 PM) *
Voting for. Obvious reason: where's Adventure CS?

When pop'n CS is at the same version gap as IIDX then we can bring out this horse to beat again. Until then, no reason not to include it, especially if it...I dunno...brings in new players?

The inclusion of an AC/CS only filter would be a welcome addition for those users who don't like AC data cluttering up their clear list or despise AC players or whatever.

__

I'd like to add that this isn't the best first impression of S3 (rather the "new, improved, leaner, meaner" VJA/PNN) for me, reading snide comments bashing a very good friend of mine: over what. I hope that this isn't the proverbial writing on the wall for the things to come as far as this site's future and reputation are concerned.

The day you take Schala seriously is the day you ruin a forum for yourself

Or a lot of people on VJA/SSS

edit: or any forum

This post has been edited by Shao: Jul 13 2009, 02:52 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
annoying bitch
post Jul 13 2009, 03:04 AM
Post #66

excessively entitled

shao keeps giving spoilers but it doesn't seem to help

basically I believe AC support, ESPECIALLY 'The Movie', should not be added because the last thing we need are actual japanese players signing up, or random kids, like greylololol who abuses commas, who come, to this site, and will put up their PIRATED, NON-LEGITIMATE SCORES, and tout them as real scores, hurting our dear overlord, Xy T. Har. is he autistic?? is oni autistic? anyone who plays on an AC machine is autistic. this tracker is for REAL PEOPLE (americans) ONLY. aka not the japanese or hawaiians or anyone from a contry that eats cats and has blue mirage AAAs stolen by a pimply-faced reverse kuja move from FF9 with a letter attached to it (FLARE STAR!!! c) skyline bacicly shoahan's post is right and you best hightail it out if your frist impression is "these peeps are being not completely serious in a LIFE OR DEATH MATTER OF whether or not I will be able to submit AC SCORES ALONG WITH 3 OTHER PEOPLE instead of just playing beat maniaiidx?" wANNA PALY MAHJOGNG aieee i watched neon jello evanglist in like 1997 range. it's a strange ordering. evangelion, then pokemon? anyone online to play riichi. ME I DO!!! and you that's two. does sha-la wanna play. I dunno she won't talk to me ever since I called her a whore for cheating on csta. omg... jk I think she's asleep or somethin I dunno :> she answered me!!! lol. , lol. oh there she is. faux naut-i-lus out (fake metting)

had to run.
called you a cab

oni's a stupid misogynist and i have NOT watched
akagi

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spooky
post Jul 13 2009, 01:57 PM
Post #67

Rising in the Sun

im voting for. pop'n community is pretty small and alienating the ac players would just be retarded. plus chubs plays ac so there you go.

+Quote Post
Shao
post Jul 13 2009, 03:41 PM
Post #68

Rising in the Sun

QUOTE (Goat Milk @ Jul 13 2009, 01:04 AM) *
shao keeps giving spoilers but it doesn't seem to help

It makes it more interesting, right?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Himiko
post Jul 14 2009, 07:34 PM
Post #69

Welcome To My Contry

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Oops, meant to close this like 3 days ago.

Yeah, in the end 'for' came out pretty significantly ahead, whether I count the people who only voted because someone else told them to (on either side) or not. So it looks like we'll be going ahead with this in the future, although I'll ask that people please be patient until the next version of PNN is ready to release. Right now I am still busy working on v4.1 of the IIDX tracker (doing testing and bugfixes) so it does take some time to do things properly.

We will basically add the arcade scores and a "show arcade-only songs/mixes" checkbox in the user control panel so that for people who don't want to use the site with arcade-only songs, it will basically look the same as before arcade songs were added. There are no plans at the moment to hide individual scores from songs that are also on CS mixes (the site has allowed arcade scores for songs that are actually on it for years, so I see no reason right now to further divide the rankings). .5 mods will also be added to session mode for Fever onwards, although as stated in the OP the restriction on using them for songs that aren't either AC-exclusive or on Fever CS remains the same.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2021 - 10:34 AM