Reply to this topicStart new topic
> USB adapters/overclocking, and INPUT LAG in general
DanAdamKOF
post Nov 10 2014, 01:50 AM
Post #21

The Shadow

DJ Battle This User

HEY USKOC OWNERS AKA PROBABLY 75% OF YOU

Guess what, you're special, your controller has a shit-tastic chip that communicates with the PS2. When hooked up to nearly any USB converter, you will usually have a fluctuating amount of lag, making it impossible to time outside of being between the early and late good windows. This can't be compensated for! So you should look into Parallel adapters with PPJoy, a Good Converter (the only one I can recommend, out of many I have tried, is the Pelican PS3 adapter, it works extremely well with USKOCs), or replacing the PCB with an alternative native-USB PCB that also handles the turntable optics.

GOOD LUCK

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Nov 12 2014, 11:55 AM
Post #22

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (DanAdamKOF @ Nov 9 2014, 11:50 PM) *

Guess what, you're special, your controller has a shit-tastic chip that communicates with the PS2. When hooked up to nearly any USB converter, you will usually have a fluctuating amount of lag, making it impossible to time outside of being between the early and late good windows. This can't be compensated for! So you should look into Parallel adapters with PPJoy, a Good Converter (the only one I can recommend, out of many I have tried, is the Pelican PS3 adapter, it works extremely well with USKOCs), or replacing the PCB with an alternative native-USB PCB that also handles the turntable optics.

GOOD LUCK

This probably explains 99% of the issues we had getting our IIDX controller working on the PC. No amount of fine tuning the Delay setting in-game seemed to matter. Thanks for the info!

+Quote Post
BLUST OF WIND
post Nov 12 2014, 11:27 PM
Post #23

The Shadow

QUOTE (DanAdamKOF @ Nov 10 2014, 01:50 AM) *

GOOD LUCK

I can vouch for the inpin adapter, its good, but not nearly as close as just using a USB PCB

--------------------
<Eijiken> Beggars can't exactly be choosers you know.
<a_40_oz_for_breakfast> Beggers can be niggers though
<a_40_oz_for_breakfast> :>

+Quote Post
DanAdamKOF
post May 7 2015, 04:08 AM
Post #24

The Shadow

DJ Battle This User

WELL I got an Arcin working in a KOC, you need some resistors to limit the current going to the sensors LEDs since the Arcin was made for the Dao which has said resistors on its optical board. I'll write a full writeup later.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2018 - 10:52 AM