IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introducing myself
Tonberrylord
post Aug 31 2009, 06:06 PM
Post #1

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself on these forums. My friend introduced me to this site. I'm of course a big pop'n music fan and I like the idea of what the website does. I've been playing Pop'n for about 2 years and I have a DJ Dao controller and all of the games for PS2. I can pass up to level 26 songs no problem. The highest I can play is up to a 32 depending on the song. I'm 25 (yea I'm one of the older ones). Anyway I love the site; thanks for having something like this for bemani players and will talk to all of ya soon!

SLAM (short lil azian man)
Thetonberrylord
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Sep 1 2009, 07:34 AM
Post #2

they keep referring to me as that

BEEP BEEP FLORIDA ALERT BEEP BEEP

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME

+Quote Post
Smbu
post Sep 1 2009, 08:28 AM
Post #3

Tranoid

Welcome to the forums, but it seems like the pop'n forums are not that active. Everybody mostly posts in the IIDX section. I just starting posting in the Pop'n forums again myself after starting to play pop'n again instead of just IIDX. blush.gif

--------------------
My Pop'n List

President of the SuPa |L�| Fanclub! Oh, YEAH!!!1
QUOTE (Amadeus)
U JUST GOT SHUNZZIED BIZOTCH! :O

+Quote Post
Tonberrylord
post Sep 1 2009, 04:52 PM
Post #4

Thanks man,

Yea I know its not popular but we are all attached to at least one music game ><. I wish we could get Ubeat over this way. 4 hours away The Nexus an arcade closed down and has the only known pop'n music machine in the state that I know of.

+Quote Post
Schala
post Sep 2 2009, 09:21 PM
Post #5

excessively entitled

QUOTE (Junglist King @ Sep 1 2009, 07:34 AM) *
BEEP BEEP FLORIDA ALERT BEEP BEEP

I'm not really sure what you're trying to insult by constantly talking about Florida. Quite honestly it is pretty pathetic. Simply because I wanted to flame someone for being retarded, suddenly I am Florida. Cool. Well you can sit there being butt hurt over it and post stupid fucking comments while your group of like 3 faggoty friends will join in and laugh. Meanwhile, I'll try to remind myself that the internet is never the place to look for any sense of maturity above 3rd grade.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DDRaHolic
post Nov 15 2009, 12:13 AM
Post #6

Tranoid

Hey, I got a question. We just got a machine here in Baton Rouge (wtf i know) and I want to enter my scores on pop'n navy, but will they be correct? is it the same between cs and ac? And I know, I'll keep them private if it'll cause a stink, but they'll be low scores anyway.

--------------------
QUOTE (Marlie Tang @ Jun 3 2011, 09:07 PM) *
ddraholic is so dumb (and is established as being dumb)

+Quote Post
Bartz
post Nov 15 2009, 05:20 PM
Post #7

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

quoting Himiko
QUOTE (Himiko @ Jul 19 2009, 09:38 PM) *
It's allowed as long as you're not using a speed mod that would be unavailable on the respective CS version (anything above 4x on 8 or before, and .5 mods on non-Fever songs)

You may also want to take a picture if you don't think you'll be able to get the score again.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2018 - 09:15 AM