IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Updated course * ratings
One Niceass Indi...
post Aug 8 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #1

they keep referring to me as that

I noticed CORE [a] on red is a 45* when it'd be a 59* if it were on any following style. Having 45\40\35\whatever as the max difficulty cap on a pre-HS course is kind of silly when most of the songs have more accurate ratings! As for courses with songs that don't have official 1-12* ratings, I guess the rating can be left as is, unless we wanna start using textage\hibroad as the standard for what non-HSAC+ songs are rated. or just let marlie TAng decide what hype the core and gambol [a] are rated, i don't really care ! !

is this too much work, y/n? i think it would be dopedope dope

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chotto kiitena
post Aug 9 2009, 06:39 AM
Post #2

INFERNO

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

It's easy to do, just a policy decision more than anything else. I've pretty much just been using the difficulty it says in the game, so you can also see the really old styles have a different scale entirely (and some courses aren't rated at all)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Krazy
post Aug 9 2009, 08:23 AM
Post #3

Flesvelka

DJ Battle This User

yeah I think for courses it would make the most sense just to go by what it says in game, since courses are never repeated (except Hell). They're exclusive to their own games so comparing ratings of courses between styles isn't too useful. I guess if anything there could be an option in the future for what difficulty scale to display.

I still think songs should go by the hibroad/official rating because then it's more easy to compare overall and between styles. and stuff. Gambol [a] is getting an official rating in 2 months anyway on Empress.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2020 - 10:27 AM