Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2DX Music Opinions 2012
grayfox9996
post Aug 2 2016, 09:26 PM
Post #61

Ready for mission.

DJ Battle This User

But...Burning Heat...

(u gotta groove extend joy mix is the best though)

--------------------
QUOTE (IIDX Clock @ Jan 31 2009, 08:21 AM) *
actually, Japan has REALLY high technology.

heck they even have predecessors to HD already
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Aug 3 2016, 11:37 AM
Post #62

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (grayfox9996 @ Aug 2 2016, 08:26 PM) *
But...Burning Heat...

(u gotta groove extend joy mix is the best though)

I will always automatically associate Burning Heat with DDR first (even though I think MAX 2 and 7th Style came out at the same time?), so I didn't include in his IIDX songs (also it's too easy on another!).

Burning Heat is still the best Gradius remix in any Bemani game, so it's up there for sure.

+Quote Post
Tropical Pallete
post Aug 3 2016, 02:09 PM
Post #63

The Shadow

DJ Battle This User

Mr.T top three for me would probably be Burning Heat!, EXE, and I guess dual control.

--------------------
QUOTE (rmz @ Mar 19 2010, 02:30 PM) *
2 steps to naming a yoshitaka song

1. Turn on capslock
2. Roll face across keyboard

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Aug 9 2016, 02:50 PM
Post #64

they keep referring to me as that

QUOTE (grayfox9996 @ Jul 31 2016, 10:22 PM) *
Why did I never reply to this thread for real?? Maybe I should go through the OSTs again and post some real opinions. I've been listening to Denjin K recently and that's gotten me feeling nostalgic.

acid
vision
remix

why isnt that in IIDX instead of cyber force remix or w/etf, seriously. genom screams schranz and hyper boundary gate slakeflow would also be great...

oh know what's great? dual control A14. that chart is so good i can hardly believe it's real. a top [integer] charts thread would be interesting stuff, it'd probably take me hours upon hours of ruminating before coming up with a list i'd be satisfied with, haha.

i forgot how cool those remix discs were back in the milestone/denjin k/synthesized/even STARMINE days, before Ways for Liberation came out and kind of...ruined things. (Film ft. SLAKE? ok now you're just being blatant in your attempts to annoy me, konami) I'm actually a little disappointed that we never got a Yoshitaka album, just because the remix disc would've been interesting (and odds are we'd get SOMETHING good on disc 1, like a long version of Evans, Elisha, Jomanda, Catch Me, or dare I say, Almagest? his last IIDX song before quitting forever was Snake Stick so...wait i bet that was on I AM NOT A DJ, i didnt listen to that album lol, due to apathy moreso than disinterest) he was the only one of the "Big 6" who didnt get an album though, presumably because he is/was busy with refecbeat and other executive jobs, and let's face it, his long versions are only slightly better than ryu/tatsh's

stoic, voltage, garden, symmetry, idola, mei, bounce bounce bounce, nemesis, minimalian, the limbo. there's 10 IIDX songs. mei can be swapped out for almost any slake song, and if idola DOESNT COUNT then swap it for perditus†paradisus or sasori hi or thor's hammer or whatever i dont give a damn, i should probably just do a top 15 or 25 so i can fit in stuff like vox up, sol cosine job 2, kigonshu, love is drowing, every other amazing thing not in this post

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME

+Quote Post
Tropical Pallete
post Aug 10 2016, 03:16 PM
Post #65

The Shadow

DJ Battle This User

Snake Stick was not on DJ Mass Mad Izm's album.

--------------------
QUOTE (rmz @ Mar 19 2010, 02:30 PM) *
2 steps to naming a yoshitaka song

1. Turn on capslock
2. Roll face across keyboard

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2018 - 12:12 PM