Reply to this topicStart new topic
> that wall i just can't seem to get over, i'm getting over it
OnePhraseBlues
post Dec 12 2009, 01:13 PM
Post #41

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (Fungi @ Dec 11 2009, 04:56 AM) *
You probably already know this but the beginning becomes infinitely easier when you stop seeing it as chords+shit and see it as a 16th stream

actually i still see it as chords+shit and a 16th stream. if i get a good random i can spot the chords and do that part alone and quickly focus on the 16th stream. i see it nonrandom well but the rest of the song is tough to time for me.

ps i'll face either of you guys at arcade. give me a week to get back in AC shape and i'll start doing crazy shit like before (candy galy and faxx AAs)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pimpmachine
post Dec 13 2009, 09:03 PM
Post #42

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

i just gotta say... i can AAA some 11s and have all but 2 HC'd but i suck at AA. havent passed it yet and nowhere close to the HC at all. i see where youre at blues. although you got it now. so grats. biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
adammm
post Dec 18 2009, 09:21 AM
Post #43

Rising in the Sun

QUOTE (OnePhraseBlues @ Dec 12 2009, 01:13 PM) *
actually i still see it as chords+shit and a 16th stream. if i get a good random i can spot the chords and do that part alone and quickly focus on the 16th stream. i see it nonrandom well but the rest of the song is tough to time for me.

ps i'll face either of you guys at arcade. give me a week to get back in AC shape and i'll start doing crazy shit like before (candy galy and faxx AAs)

Ehhh I don't play FAGSECKS and Candy Galy ain't very hard... the only US AC players I know of that are better than me are limey & toph, ryan & divine, and bryant who barely plays anymore... I've cleared every song in Empress AC on Judge 4 (including Himiko just recently), and have gotten around -100-80 AAA on AA a couple times. Not tryin' to steal your thunder or anything, those are pretty respectable accomplishments, just letting you know in advance IF you decide you ever wanna THROW DOWN GLOVES as Aaron would say.

AA became really easy to time for me after I played it a lot, as in one of the easiest 12s to score consistently on, but obviously everyone has different conceptions of difficulty and whatnot. I know for a fact if you played it a lot you'd start crushing it.

edit: by the way where are you playing at?

This post has been edited by adammm: Dec 18 2009, 09:26 AM

+Quote Post
over there
post Dec 18 2009, 10:24 AM
Post #44

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (adammm @ Dec 18 2009, 09:21 AM) *
Ehhh I don't play FAGSECKS and Candy Galy ain't very hard... the only US AC players I know of that are better than me are limey & toph, ryan & divine, and bryant who barely plays anymore... I've cleared every song in Empress AC on Judge 4 (including Himiko just recently), and have gotten around -100-80 AAA on AA a couple times. Not tryin' to steal your thunder or anything, those are pretty respectable accomplishments, just letting you know in advance IF you decide you ever wanna THROW DOWN GLOVES as Aaron would say.

AA became really easy to time for me after I played it a lot, as in one of the easiest 12s to score consistently on, but obviously everyone has different conceptions of difficulty and whatnot. I know for a fact if you played it a lot you'd start crushing it.

edit: by the way where are you playing at?

If you don't play faxx then you're missing out on one of the best charts in the game, and if you don't play songs with big bpm changes I'm pretty sure a lot of people could rip you apart in a total EX 2 out of 3 match. Not to mention eldivine isn't really that good :X I'm pretty sure Derek is just as good as eldivine, kaze and burningheat3rd probably are by now too (if you count people currently in Japan). I don't mean to be a dick here but to me AC players aren't any different from CS players, minus being a little cocky thanks to people like EXY and kaze.

OPB is most likely playing on the Sirius machine at gergc's place in Virginia if he's playing AC.

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Dec 18 2009, 01:50 PM
Post #45

they keep referring to me as that

QUOTE (~HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO~ @ Dec 18 2009, 07:24 AM) *
If you don't play faxx then you're missing out on one of the best charts in the game

oh gabe-chan

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME

+Quote Post
m335h73r
post Dec 18 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #46

Roll for Tier

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (adammm @ Dec 18 2009, 06:21 AM) *
IF you decide you ever wanna THROW DOWN GLOVES as Aaron would say.

Yeah then you're gonna come over and get utterly destroyed by me in CS. The only song you have above me on my save file is AA and I'm not really willing to grind on it that much to get to the AA yet.

--------------------

+Quote Post
adammm
post Dec 18 2009, 09:47 PM
Post #47

Rising in the Sun

QUOTE (~HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO~ @ Dec 18 2009, 10:24 AM) *
If you don't play faxx then you're missing out on one of the best charts in the game, and if you don't play songs with big bpm changes I'm pretty sure a lot of people could rip you apart in a total EX 2 out of 3 match. Not to mention eldivine isn't really that good :X I'm pretty sure Derek is just as good as eldivine, kaze and burningheat3rd probably are by now too (if you count people currently in Japan). I don't mean to be a dick here but to me AC players aren't any different from CS players, minus being a little cocky thanks to people like EXY and kaze.

OPB is most likely playing on the Sirius machine at gergc's place in Virginia if he's playing AC.

I do play songs with "big bpm changes," just not FAXX or Paranoia because they're horrible songs with boring, ugly charts. I don't think eldivine is the same DIVINE that I was talking about, unless his name is Chris, he's from socal, and he's definitely not "not really that good" it is the same one, and he is quite good as far as US players go, I ain't talking about Japan as I stated. I do see a distinction between ac and cs players not because the former are cocky (among the ones I've gotten to know they're friendly enough folks... never spoken to kaze or exy), but because they both play on different setups with different dimensions and screens, which one is harder depends entirely on what a person plays most, so I never try to go "I'm better than you" to someone unless they (as OPB did) address directly my skill level in a particular setting. Aaron, you're right about your save data on CS but all 15 or so of my scores were just me playing a couple songs then getting frustrated with the timing and the modded JKOC keys. If you want a better challenge get the rival data from Steve's TV... also work on beating my Mei and Blue Rain scores, have you yet?

This post has been edited by adammm: Dec 18 2009, 10:30 PM

+Quote Post
adammm
post Dec 18 2009, 10:51 PM
Post #48

Rising in the Sun

Omfg this Mongolian BBQ is so delicious

+Quote Post
m335h73r
post Dec 20 2009, 03:04 AM