2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> April Fool's Day Thread
Marlie Tang
post Apr 3 2010, 07:55 PM
Post #21

quelly~the fourth ham~

1:42amEric
fanatiq called her out when they were discussing the frames of just greats and regular greats, schala knew esactly how many frames it was for a just great and a regular great
you dont know those kinds of things without messing with a program pad sorry buddy

(3:54:01 AM) Oosanbashi: whats UP with that guy
(3:54:05 AM) Oosanbashi: iidx is NOT that big of a deal
(3:54:15 AM) Oosanbashi: also knowing frames? wtf? EVERYONE knows frame data in fighting game communities

this was pretty funny too (and apparently he makes up conversations I've supposedly had much like his IIDX scores?)

honestly vgta should just be forgotten about because he told toph he can AAA go beyond "every time" which is not much different than a youtube comment saying "hey my brother's cousin's dog can 100% TTFAF EXPERT every time but sorry pics are on my mom's cabin's PC"

--------------------
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arrived safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skidded
in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worned out, and loudly proclaimed ‘Rofñ! What a Ride!’” - Pidgey S. Thompson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Apr 3 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #22

they keep referring to me as that

Here's most of the log, for those masochists who want to read a guy shit out words to try to convince the internet asshole that is myself of his IIDX skills
Eric: man, gettin challenged is cool at first, but after a while its like wow really? i gotta keep proving my progression at the game
me: Well when you claim to be better than everyone else in an entire country, then lolyeah
someone's gonna ask you to prove yourself
Is that such a big deal?
Eric: if this was a first offense yeah, but I mean if I'm gonna keep proving myself over and over
i might as well keep my scores private and update for my own doing
me: last time you proved yourself was....a video of AAA+fail PDG [a]
Eric: nigha, that was before people were getting an A on that song and before passing that song
i AAAd that song before ryry Oh wow you were hot shit in 2005? Compare the hard songs from that era, like Colors, one or eight, and Sakura to the hard songs now: Mei, mendeus, Kamaitachi, Icarus, Himiko. Nuff said, you'd have to be retarded to ignore the difference
me: so?
there's a world of difference between AAAing PDG another and Aing Mendes black
Eric: exactly, if i'm gonna keep proving cases like that, why bother, i know my status
nigha, theres a world of difference of 4 years
I mention how schala AAAd blue mirage, antares and go beyond, and FCed nageki, and posted visual evidence of most of it. Barely-masked attempt to draw out his jealousy AND IT WORKED:
Eric: with hands?
or just the video?
me:
no videos just pics
Eric:
exactly
at least i threw up hand videos
me: she AAAd himiko [a] before empress cs came out
did it again on CS then quit
so that doesnt matter no more
Eric: whats to say she doesn't use a program pad?
me: point is she was more than willing to prove herself!
Eric: yeah with pictures
not hand videos
thats convenient
me: Hahaha
1:41amEric
i haven't seen a legit video of schala to prove otherwise
me: So if someone posts good photos without making a video of a score that probably took hours to get, they're fake.
And they definitely have a controller which can automatically AAA songs (but it can't JGPC a song!)
me: You admit jadin/audity/ryry are good... they dont doubt the legitimacy of schala
Eric: i beg to differ
anyone with a program pad can post pictures of anything they want this might be a huge surprise to you but not everyone is as obsessed with being considered a IIDX god to the point where they'll build a PS2 controller that has customizable automatic inputs or argue about irrelevant shit for an hour on facebook
me: jadin/schala/i talk every day
We have no reason to disbelieve each other's scores
Eric: i haven't seen a legit video of schala to prove otherwise
me: So if someone posts good photos without making a video of a score that probably took hours to get, they're fake.
And they definitely have a controller which can automatically AAA songs (but it can't JGPC a song!)
Eric: you can program a pad to do whatever you want son
what are they...uhhh
acsii or something like that
me: So someone who hasn't proved their skill with pics or videos in years is entitled to claim someone who has posted visual evidence of said skill is a phony
Right, that makes perfect sense!
Eric: wtf, let schala throw some vids up the way jadin does then prove me wrong
me: you post pics of your mendes/mei/fpoh scores first
since they're better than anything she's ever claimed to do!
Eric:
pfft
shes 100'd many songs
easily done, and what 17 misses on mei
wtfux
haha what the hell is his point here. i thought he believed all her scores were faked. at this point i dont care anymore
me: JGPCing an easy song isn't even in the same category as AAAing a top-tier 12
Eric: shes AAA'd how many 12's?
same shiet son

Wouldn't a normal person just ignore me, or take some pics to shut me up? He was earnestly defending his position for like an hour. Krystal I wish your standards for videos weren't so high (100% dreaming sweetness [a], FC 3y3s [a]), it'd be interesting to see how this broke nigga would react to actual videos of you playing. Of course this is all a moot point because the guy's scores have been purged and he's not coming back cuz he knows he'll get Blamed

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME

+Quote Post
grayfox9996
post Apr 3 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #23

Ready for mission.

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (Junglist King @ Apr 3 2010, 08:31 PM) *
he's not coming back cuz he knows he'll get Blamed

he clearly does not have the shoes

--------------------
QUOTE (IIDX Clock @ Jan 31 2009, 08:21 AM) *
actually, Japan has REALLY high technology.

heck they even have predecessors to HD already

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 01:06 AM