Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> CarlSagan's Tower
Schala
post Jul 14 2013, 12:14 AM
Post #1

excessively entitled

Only CarlSagan may post in this thread!! Other replies will be deleted and punished!

"Don't come any closer or I will strangle you with my hair!!" -- CarlSagan

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 12:16 AM
Post #2

The Shadow

OMG I'm hype

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 12:17 AM
Post #3

The Shadow

What were you saying about Kryssstal's roles again Cyg

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 12:21 AM
Post #4

The Shadow

Btw I'm not allowed to post in the other thread so you guys have to check here rofl.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 12:25 AM
Post #5

The Shadow

I'm really not 3rd party I swear, I think this is kryssstal just fucking with the game (and I love it don't stop). I did not know about this at all hahahahahaha

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 12:30 AM
Post #6

The Shadow

I want to know what the other mystery roles are rofl.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 12:33 AM
Post #7

The Shadow

I'm scared of bosscrab all of a sudden.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 12:34 AM
Post #8

The Shadow

So bosscrab keeps posting links to songs. Role related or just bosscrab?

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 12:36 AM
Post #9

The Shadow

Btw to the best of my own knowledge there is no reason not to play my games, don't let the tower scare you xD XD XD XD XD

(fuck all my credibility is gone)

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 12:43 AM
Post #10

The Shadow

Well anyway I'd be interested in hearing what sort of 3rd party we could reasonably expect to see from a SSS game, like I have no idea what is even possible. So if someone wants to fill me in on that maybe I can find a way to defend myself against that accusation.

But in the mean time, this was fun but I'll go back to posting content. Probably do some rereads tomorrow in light of the BigC news and HOPEFULLY A TWAN POST. My brief reading of Cyg's big post sounded like it all made sense to me, but I'll go over everything a little bit more closely then.

Until then, just a reminder: once Twan posts my game ends, so again, post one frankerz/afroz per hour (they can be in the same post) you think it's going to take for Twan to post (starting from my initial post like 45 min ago). Whoever is the closest without going over will be unkillable tonight.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 01:36 AM
Post #11

The Shadow

@Cyghfer: Lol, Twan posted just before an hour was up. Technically he could have waited :/ not sure if he just didn't read or didn't care.

Also oh god, I wonder if the slipper was one of bosscrab's abilities or something? Or was it just a random kryssstal thing? Wasn't me xD

So I've been only following the last thing a little bit since I'm busy w/ something else, but why does grayfox claiming add anything? Also this is crazy. Will go through everything closely as soon as I get time (prob tomorrow morning).

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 01:39 AM
Post #12

The Shadow

ALSO GUESS WHAT SINCE NOBODY WON, NEW CONTEST: NOW WE GUESS WHEN GRAYFOX WILL CLAIM.

Same as before, post FrankerZ's or AfroZ's to indicate the number of hours, winner is person who is closest without going on and is unkillable tonight.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 01:42 AM
Post #13

The Shadow

without going over* I type well while playing Worms Armageddon.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 01:46 AM
Post #14

The Shadow

Haha yes, that doesn't violate my rules so it's good. LOL

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 01:49 AM
Post #15

The Shadow

I want to dig through Shane's post history and analyze vs BigC. IN fact someone should dig through all of his posts for stuff.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 01:56 AM
Post #16

The Shadow

I will quote everything from now on to make it easier to see what I'm responding to.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 02:17 AM
Post #17

The Shadow

I did notice Shane's playstyle changed a lot on Shane II, perhaps scum playing the "trying really hard townie" role. Just figured it was day 2 vs day 1 though. Again will make real content posts about all of this tomorrow.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 11:20 AM
Post #18

The Shadow

Big BigC Reread:

BigC votes Twan on the first day.... hmmm.

I think this is an interesting post:
QUOTE (BigC @ Jul 8 2013, 02:33 AM) *
A trillion apologies for my inactivity but I should be way more active again now, just got done reading everything. I guess I'll claim my night action since it didn't matter anyways. I targeted carl, didn't have much time to think about who to target so I decided to just block one of the mystery roles due to FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. Kind of a useless claim right now since sync's claim allows me to lie my ass off but obviously this won't be the case anymore after today.

Is the fact that he's calling attention to Sync's blunder perhaps evidence that they aren't both on the same scum team? I'm leaning towards that, though there's obv still the possibility that scum Sync wasn't really thinking very much and made the same early report blunder.

BigC was the first person to enter my contests, which I've mentioned earlier (huehue greedy scum). He also spends a lot of time defending me. I think that's interesting because it was kind of my first scum tactic that Cyghfer picked up on for SSS mafia. Make yourself look good in people's eyes by defending them.

QUOTE (BigC @ Jul 12 2013, 02:38 AM) *
One or more of the super town roles (cop, doc, etc.) being in the hands of scum. This is obvious.

So I think it probably gets harder to glean any information from scum after they're already almost a surefire lynch and are probably less likely to divulge anything useful, but I thought him calling attention to the fact that scum have a big power role as interesting.

His final few thoughts on people:
QUOTE (BigC @ Jul 12 2013, 02:38 AM) *
Stuff like that can happen throughout the game. To say that because blust is still alive on lylo or whatever that he must be scum or at least worthy of a lynch isn't smart imo.

Shoot man what if pidgey is scum that would be something else.

And yeah I roleblocked Carl, I guess changing my opinion on someone is something that isn't allowed. Especially when I didn't know what his role was. Ace reasoning.

Ok so now I'm reading this fight between shane and pidgey. Shane seems pretty town to me. This is the kind of extensive prodding that's pro-town or maybe I'm just saying that because I agree with him.

He calls Shane town, then does this:

QUOTE (BigC @ Jul 12 2013, 08:28 PM) *
Actually I dunno why I wasted so much time on cygh and carl, pidgey is the most dangerous dude here.

This is purely symbolic considering my situation but

##unvote
##vote pidgey

¡Síganme los buenos!

He might have just be grasping at straws, but could be a last minute bus attempt.

People BigC mentioned a lot before being voted on:
Sync, me (due to contest shit), Twan.

So upon rereading everything BigC has said, I don't think there's a WHOLE lot here to go on, other than giving Twan cop is really fucking suspicious as we've already stated. Also BigC kinda defended Sync which might mean he IS town if BigC's scum strategy was to defend real townies to appear credible (as he did with me).

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 12:59 PM
Post #19

The Shadow

QUOTE (cyghfer @ Jul 14 2013, 11:57 AM) *
hey carl remember when you died in ssrl mafia and barely left us anything to help us kill your other scumbuddies

Yeah I was really expecting more to go off of on BigC unfortunately. I guess in that sense he did a good job as scum. If that's the case, maybe we should be looking at the people he didn't talk about, rather than those he did.

One person who I'd really like to reread is MBD -- I will do that later after I get home this afternoon.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 06:29 PM
Post #20

The Shadow

QUOTE (sync @ Jul 14 2013, 05:17 PM) *
Ok, sweet. tyvm gfox Let's get this party started.

My track choice was grayfox. Two of the main reasons for choosing him are: 1. He gave BigC roleblocker and 2. He's town doc so it's good to know if he's on town's side. (Didn't want to track Twan because I thought he was going to be bussed/die. But as it turns out that I got way more interesting results thanks to cyghfer.

My actual track ended up being Bosscrab who visited:
-BossCrab
-CarlSagan
-cyghfer
-Shane
-spineshark

Holy fuckballs. Lol can't wait to see what's been going on w/ bosscrab after the game is over. Bosscrab you can visit me any time (✿◠‿◠)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 05:42 PM