6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [VJA] Beatmania US Support, Phase two is complete
Catastrophe
post Mar 30 2006, 11:44 PM
Post #1

Human Sequencer Wannabe

DJ Battle This User

Music To Your Head, song #291, is in this game too.

JJR and Overblast are gonna get 200k'ed four times every week. I can't wait to have a perfect score non-bolded. I better hurry the heck up.

--------------------
Life is short. Don't YOLO too hard. :P
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Catastrophe
post Apr 2 2006, 10:49 PM
Post #2

Human Sequencer Wannabe

DJ Battle This User

I think they should count in both places. Remy might've just overlooked or not got around to implementing 5K in either place yet. I don't think he'd intentionally count them and not show them.

Just a thought. Let's say, hypothetically, that 2nd style has 5-normal, 5-another, 10-normal, and 10-another. That might make for an ugly layout on the view user page. :\ But that's a long way off.

I think the column order should go 7N 7H 7A 14N 14H 14A 5N 10N. Or we could take a cue from the periodic table. The 5K songs could be the lanthanides and the 10K songs could be like actinides! That way the table looks better. =D

--------------------

+Quote Post
Catastrophe
post Apr 3 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #3

Human Sequencer Wannabe

DJ Battle This User

My bigass posts are sometimes longer than 1000 words. tongue.gif

1001: I think 5K does count. I also think that L7 counts. If someone has 25 AAAs, I assume that 23 of them on L7. If I see that someone who has 80 AAAs then I assume that 65 of them are on L7. For 200 AAAs, 150. And so on. I know that the people with 800 AAAs are really serious. It's progression thing and a time commitment thing. If someone can AAA V singles hyper then they should be able to dominate the normal chart first try. So why not do it? Otherwise you've got a zero on your on your scoresheet. Yeah, it takes time. But then RED is going to bring VJA up to 500 songs.

Or look at easy AAAs this way. Happy Sky (AC) has 2066 different charts to conquer, some of them more difficult than others. After subtracting the 29 beginner charts there are 2037 charts remaining that are valid choices for competition. If you're going to discard even more charts because they're too easy then don't discard L7s. Discard everything < 4 stars, right? Or discard everything with less than 500 notes? Both of those suggestions are absurd. It doesn't matter that some charts are easier than others. They all require 8/9s score to AAA.

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th November 2019 - 08:58 AM