over there
post Aug 8 2006, 02:51 AM
Post #1

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE(Happy man @ Aug 8 2006, 03:12 AM) *

LIES! I DEMAND PROOF! WHERE IS THAT AAA NOW MY FRIEND?

I thought about getting an HD, but I don't think it's worth the risk, since I'd have to know if it worked beforehand and no place is going to let me hook up my weird ps2 and a funky controller to their brand new TVs to test them.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
over there
post Aug 9 2006, 12:41 PM
Post #2

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE(Mafia Boss @ Aug 8 2006, 12:16 PM) *
For three grand? They'll let you hook up whatever you damn well please. Basically you have to learn not to be shy smile.gif If they can make the sale, they could care less what you do.

You, sir, don't live in Laurel, Maryland, where there is so much crime that if I so much glance at the side or back of the tvs on display I will have a guy behind my back watching me to make sure I don't steal it. The small and medium tvs are on the side of the store opposite the large ones and huge ones (and projectors too), to keep criminals from grabbing the big ones, since that place is heavily staffed and monitored. This is just a Best Buy, mind you, not the BEST OF THE BEST MITSUBISHI STORE or anything.

+Quote Post
over there
post Sep 19 2009, 01:12 PM
Post #3

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Anyone know a good solution for a CRT HDTV, preferably one that supports 1080p if that's even possible? Also I know next to nothing about computer monitors, but my friend told me the best, cheapest solution might be to get a CRT monitor that supports 1080p if hey have those. I'm not gonna risk getting lag on a brand new tv when basically most of what I play is music or fighting games.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th July 2019 - 05:05 PM