IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The C stands for Cheat., CheatStarFlare, I'm sick of this.
ppppppixie
post Mar 31 2005, 10:02 PM
Post #1

OK guys, I know you all like like to suck up to him and everything, but there's something not right here.

First of all, I have seen some of his videos. Don't give me the "ya well I've seen him AAA _______ he's legit shut up cocksucker" treatment; I know he's good. I just don't know if he's as good as he's been claiming lately.

Let's start with Quasar Another. He comboed it in his video with what, 190k? And now less than a week later, he's got almost 195k? I don't remember the last time any of my scores jumped 5%. Also, notice the absense of a picture, when he's obviously able to get one, if not more.

Beyond the Earth Another. Again, no picture. Come on guys, you know that if YOU had just AAAed Beyond the Earth, you would whore that picture out until the cows came home. If it were me, it'd be my fucking sig picture. But I digress.

Same thing with Moon_child Another. His video from less than a day before had a mediocre AA. And again, it doesn't seem like a AAA of one of the hardest songs in the game is worth a quick snapshot.

Here comes the big one. No. 13 7 Keys. Holy shit, AAA right? Even a picture. Very nice score, even with all the combo breakers.

No. 13 Another has a higher score, a Full Combo, and... no picture.

I'm not kidding. See for yourself. I even went through all his posts at Bemanistyle to see if he posted it there but never got around to it here. I even skimmed around his photobucket site. There's nothing there that I ever wanted to see, much less any form of proof. What is this shit?

CStarFlare, if you were that good, you would have proved it and waved it in everyone's faces like you always do. I don't know why you had to pull this bullshit now, lord knows you were good enough in the first place. But I know I'm not going to let you fuck up VJ Army just because you're good. Put the fuck out, or Get the fuck out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
waynec02
post Mar 31 2005, 10:06 PM
Post #2

Evergreen

That's pretty harsh words, but I sorta agree.

I mean, I know you're good and everything but why not bother taking a picture of those accomplishments, if they did indeed happen? That's some amazing claims there... fuck, if I ever AAA'd Beyond the Earth, the first thing I'd do is take a picture of it. I say put up or take that shit down.

+Quote Post
Thunderbird
post Mar 31 2005, 10:08 PM
Post #3

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Demanding that somebody take a picture for every good score is rather silly, IMO. And for the record, even if I had AAAed something hard, all I would do is stuff the picture in the field and leave it at that. I also find it to be a small bit of a pain whenever I have to upload a new picture.

And because I know somebody's going to bring up the massive amount of pictures in my profile, they're there because I use them as a list of updates to put up tongue.gif.

+Quote Post
chotto kiitena
post Mar 31 2005, 10:19 PM
Post #4

INFERNO

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE(ppppppixie @ Mar 31 2005, 11:02 PM)
I don't remember the last time any of my scores jumped 5%.

I call joke topic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Raving Loony Soc...
post Mar 31 2005, 10:25 PM
Post #5

The Twilit RK

POSTING IN LEGENDARY THREAD

Beating_a_Dead_Horse.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Azure @ Sep 25 2005, 12:26 AM) *
clearing Kamikaze and R5 another is butt loads easier than AAA'ing Macho Gang L7

+Quote Post
dj HaQ
post Mar 31 2005, 10:31 PM
Post #6

Rising in the Sun

QUOTE(ppppppixie @ Mar 31 2005, 11:02 PM)
...CStarFlare, if you were that good, you would have proved it and waved it in everyone's faces like you always do. I don't know why you had to pull this bullshit now, lord knows you were good enough in the first place. But I know I'm not going to let you fuck up VJ Army just because you're good. Put the fuck out, or Get the fuck out.

This thread is funny.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
DragoonRaven
post Mar 31 2005, 10:31 PM
Post #7

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE(Raving Loony Society @ Mar 31 2005, 11:25 PM)
POSTING IN LEGENDARY THREAD

Quoted for emphasis.

I know it's hard to believe that yes, there are in fact people as good as Ryry, 7o2vgta, CStarFlare and Ferrari out there (just to name a few), but this is pretty childish. It's not very fair to assume that if somebody made a great AAA on a hard song, they would take a picture of it and wave it in everybody's faces like someone else's e-penis. Remember, some people have this little quality called modesty which is unfortunately quite rare nowadays.

Move along, little man.

--------------------
user posted image
I love DJ NAY!

+Quote Post
dj HaQ
post Mar 31 2005, 10:41 PM
Post #8

Rising in the Sun

Well... then why do we have a Blame forum....
Clearly, this person does not know CStarFlare....

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
chotto kiitena
post Mar 31 2005, 10:41 PM
Post #9

INFERNO

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE(DragoonRaven @ Mar 31 2005, 11:31 PM)
and wave it in everybody's faces like someone else's e-penis.

I'm not sure I want to know what you do in your spare time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DragoonRaven
post Mar 31 2005, 10:44 PM
Post #10

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE(XytharDX @ Mar 31 2005, 11:41 PM)
I'm not sure I want to know what you do in your fake time.

Fixed.

I was trying to imply his own, when clearly he has no space to do it at all. But I failed and didn't notice. Will not edit, for antiquity's sake...

Honestly, how can we expect to take seriously someone who joined the forums today and managed to make THIS thread, of all things, his single, solitary post?

+Quote Post
Kythlyn
post Mar 31 2005, 11:07 PM
Post #11

Rising in the Sun

Well, whether this is newbie foolishness, a joke or whatever else, it couldn't be too hard to take a few shots to prove all this. That no. 13 [a] thing seems a bit weird to be honest. Not that it really matters to me whether cstar's score is godlike or just slightly less than godlike... But let's humor ppppppixie for now and rip his wings off later...

--------------------
"If you smile at me, I will understand, 'cause that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language." -CSN

+Quote Post
ollec2004
post Mar 31 2005, 11:18 PM
Post #12

Dazzlin' Darlin

I may be mistaken, but I thought the only time he ever bragged about a picture was when he AAA'ed Colors [A]. Other than that, he posted videos when people requested, but I never remember him outwardly bragging much.

+Quote Post
Sivus
post Mar 31 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #13

Evergreen

I laughed, I cried - Drama on TNT; where it's at!

ppppppixie, chill the hell out.... Bad form to be new and call someone out.
I for one dont play IIDX with a camera next to me and honestly, it's VERY childish. I'm all for keeping VJ army legit but for people who waste my time with these silly topics...

O_o and if for some reason this is an "april fools" joke... Beating_a_Dead_Horse.gif

+Quote Post
BBH
post Mar 31 2005, 11:44 PM
Post #14

Beginning of Life (THE GROUND PULSE MIX)

DJ Battle This User

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!

--------------------
BBH's Waste of Bandwidth - shitty reviews of obscure arcade games

+Quote Post
rmz
post Mar 31 2005, 11:47 PM
Post #15

Neophyte

DJ Battle This User

Good old BBH and his near-unlimited supply of funny cat pictures.

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
qube
post Mar 31 2005, 11:54 PM
Post #16

Rising in the Sun

I'm glad I came into this thread, longcat was here laugh.gif

Fucking love that long-ass cat.

Q-

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Apr 1 2005, 12:12 AM
Post #17

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

BBH always makes things good. =)

...I digress. It's an honest challenge by this pixie person, and CSTA has to post some pics. Unless Remy just throws out the whole challenge tongue.gif

+Quote Post
shinigami_2057
post Apr 1 2005, 12:17 AM
Post #18

Tranoid

The only discrepancy I see is with No.13.

Which is like WHAT

--------------------
<davidbrit2> No Doubt Get Loud will make my nuts explode.
QUOTE (Sardius @ Aug 17 2005, 08:18 PM)
fuck goli and all that anime bullshit. the mere inclusion of both g.m.d. AND s.d.z. makes every previous iidx release seem like a disappointment. I'm buying ten copies of this when it comes out and will rub them all over my balls. ALL of them.

QUOTE (dog$ @ Sep 13 2005, 06:59 PM)
Silvia Drive is also nails-on-chalkboard horrible, too; again, the chart is decent but Noria's attempt to out-yodel backyard dogs is a mind numbing atrocity.

+Quote Post
zeus1337
post Apr 1 2005, 12:32 AM
Post #19

Evergreen

i've never seen CSTA play, but his reputation speaks for himself. i saw this thread and got a big LOL out of it at least ^^ from what i see CSTA does very little bragging.

+Quote Post
Kythlyn
post Apr 1 2005, 12:36 AM
Post #20

Rising in the Sun

I know this is way off topic and probably OLD'D but I swear for longest time I kept reading CSTA and hearing in my head "Siesta"...

--------------------
"If you smile at me, I will understand, 'cause that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language." -CSN

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2018 - 08:19 AM