2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sigma's IIDX Pun Contest
Sigma
post Dec 11 2010, 01:55 AM
Post #1

Evergreen

DJ Battle This User

Sigma's Facebook Event Page for IIDX Pun Contest.

Ok so I have one PS3 DJ Hero kit left from when I bought those six kits of DJ Hero 1 back in August. I have gotten more of my money's worth from them and I now have DJ Hero 2 so since I cannot find a buyer for this kit, I'm putting the spare kit up for a contest. This is how it will work.

- You will write a story about anything you'd like, using as many IIDX song titles as you can.
- I will be the sole judge of this contest, I will base my judging on two factors:
1. How many IIDX songs were used during the story.
2. How entertaining the story is.
- You can submit as many stories as you'd like. This includes if you've written some homo story in the past and you want to submit it here.
- Anyone is able to participate.
- This contest will go until midnight on Christmas morning, after then I will not accept any more submissions, and later in the morning I will make a video where I will read the winning story and announce the winner and it will be on Youtube thereafter.
- The format for submission is simple, copy/paste whatever you write into pastebin.org and include your name in the document so I know who you are. Then post the link on the Event Page.
- Any reference made in relation to stealing orange juice will result in an auto-ban of the submission, no exceptions.

I will accept submissions here and on the Facebook Event Page.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jadin
post Dec 11 2010, 07:17 AM
Post #2

I♥prat fall

clione

--------------------
[21:17:43] <+Jadin> sry I fell asleep making spaghetti

+Quote Post
Fungi
post Dec 11 2010, 07:21 AM
Post #3

Candy Galy

DJ Battle This User

This is going to be the best worst contest.

+Quote Post
*NYAA
post Dec 11 2010, 09:15 AM
Post #4

The Shadow

DJ Battle This User

i'm a country girl but you're a new york city boy

--------------------
Sound/kors k

The super director L.E.D., said "I like American-based resorts", and felt that there wasn't enough black music and told me to fix that.

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Dec 11 2010, 11:19 AM
Post #5

Everyone Is Epic Winnocent

From: Darkness Beyond Time (And I'm the Dog, or Bitch, Schala)

prepare to become SPACE FIGHT DUST

--------------------
LeonMoongooner3: hi
Kryssstal: hi huh
LeonMoongooner3: is this thee krysstal?
Kryssstal: uh huh
LeonMoongooner3: youre a straight legend girl
Kryssstal: but i'm bi

"maya talks like someone perpetually participating in internet cat fights" -viv

"Anyway point is following your thought processes is not unlike trying to herd a kitten that fell into a ball pit" -ShadowWraith

"now i want ppl to know, that i see you, from over here, across the internet, turning up the corners of your lips in a smile, thinking that this is a funny statement, and i just want to say how DARE you not take this situation seriously, how DARE you treat this situation with any humor whatsoever. epitome! the perfect example! of the embarrassment, the shame of humanity. you all have got some nerve to even crack a grin whatsoever in the slightest, and none of you have the slightest shred of dignity or emotion. i am appalled and dismayed. thank you. bows" -Jadin

"well, yes, and ofc she is an intolerant narcissist girl lol" -jeanclaude

"like you can't just say 'well if you'd been in x place at y time then you'd know' as if i'm supposed to take your word for it and fucken like agree with you 'oh you're right krystal is an irredeemable sociopath and she's dexter from the hit show dexter'" -Rambly

"krystal with a relaly tiny pecker is probably peak sexiness anyway" -grass

"for the record i always imagined krystal being closer to daria than velma" -funkdoc

"nah, it's cool. you seem fine. especially for a person" -ancientscapes

"tfw biggest internet tough girl is a sub" -Based Audity

Kneel down and clean the smegma between my toes that I accrued from giving footsiejobs to someone actually deserving. :3

“There is nothing in the world that cannot be cured by love. That is the most thing.” ―Antonio Banderas

+Quote Post
SEXYSEXYCHEVY
post Dec 11 2010, 04:13 PM
Post #6

funny yet handsome

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

WANNA PARTY? TONIGHT?
PLEASE DON'T GO
DON'T FORGET
WATCH OUT!!
I AM BEING TORN THE SKY
BE QUIET

FLUTE MAN WITH ME... NOW AND FOREVER
SHE IS MY WIFE

--------------------

TOO MANY SPINDISKS!!!!!!
( TANE IS LOVE [updated a bunch])
QUOTE (Junglist King @ Oct 8 2009, 01:44 PM) *
pabst blue ribobn

+Quote Post
dj FU
post Dec 11 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #7

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

What a bad idea

+Quote Post
DROP
post Dec 11 2010, 09:40 PM
Post #8

HEY RADIES ;)

DJ Battle This User

sigma stole fizzy lifting juice

--------------------
QUOTE (Newcastle Legions @ Oct 27 2010, 06:40 AM) *
a good father doesn't play japanese games

All you DDRist's, try Trip Machine with the bass turned up!!

+Quote Post
Buffalo
post Dec 11 2010, 10:04 PM
Post #9

The Shadow

love is orange

but tonight you've broken my heart

"you only got yourself to blame" i know

i cant stop fallin in love with you

because you're still in my heart

--------------------
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

+Quote Post
Cyber Force
post Dec 11 2010, 11:46 PM
Post #10

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

+Quote Post
over there
post Dec 12 2010, 12:08 AM
Post #11

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

oh my

A V AA

let's celebrate

+Quote Post
b00geyman
post Dec 12 2010, 01:22 AM
Post #12

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

This is fucked up.

oh wait

--------------------

i do graphic stuff From Time to Time and post it on youtube...

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Dec 12 2010, 03:18 AM
Post #13

they keep referring to me as that

Maybe I precipitate my ruin
*Dances with Pollinosis on the tube*
Come with me, pretty punisher! Diving money, BeForU.
Come on babe, it's party time. You'll say "Now, sadistic hardcore dominion"
HONEY♂PUNCH
I like it, I like it! Fantasy: the deep slurper
Do you really think love can save you? Fake time is money. Thank you for playing. All right, leaving.
I would never have assumed you'd leave me with a mental wound.
I'm telling everyone right now, my future queen's tragedy: キャッシュレスは愛情消すティッシュ, Kick Out, MENTAL MELTDOWN

WHAT'S NEXT:
I've been checking you out all night, 少年ラジオ. Don't I have a real good body tonight?
Just a little. *smile* 8B
So Fabulous!! Wanna party, Special One?
She is my wife -^o^-

*High school love, Drunk monky reunion*
You are now entering completely darkness
*Soft landing on the body, texture, feel it, red rocket rising, JAM JAM JAM*
Wait a minute
I can-can't stop fallin' in Freezing atmosphere. I like the way you move your body back into the light.

Oh this is bad...this is fucked up

awwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Come On!

last message: night flight to g59, i want to GET THE FUNK OUT

Why did you go awayyyyyyyy. You've broken my heaaaaAAAAAAArt.

*The Sound of Goodbye*

end of world. Say speed rave!
*Steel Needle INSERTiON, Freeway Shuffle, HEARTBEAT 250bpm*
YOUUUU CAAAAN feel the engine burning. You just need to die.

KAMIKAZE
Bloody Tears
KI SE KI
PERFECTWORLD

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME

+Quote Post
DanAdamKOF
post Dec 12 2010, 12:39 PM
Post #14

The Shadow

DJ Battle This User

Are you saying I'm a "Nasty" "New York City Boy" from the "North" who wears "Ultra High Heels" while "Burnin The Floor" and dancing the "Conga"? "You've Broken My Heart".

"I'm For Real", that's a "Higher Voltage" "Fantasy" of mine, it's my "Infinite Prayer",... it's "Under Construction" but I'm making "Small Waves".

Show some "Empathy" while I'm "Checking You Out" "B4U" "Jive Into The Night". "Love Will" "Absolute"-ly overcome your "Diamond Jealousy" of me and you'll make "Luv To Me" with your "Big Voyager" in "Vienna" while we "Gobble" "Jam and Marmalade".

"Nothing Ain't Stopping Us" unless I can't "Rest my Mind", "Girigiri Daddy" (then I'll commit "KamikazE"). Before the "Trancemission" of the "Final Count Down" to the end of this "Era", let's give some "Flowers for Abilon".

edit: http://pastebin.com/KYLTWTtQ

--------------------

+Quote Post
*NYAA
post Dec 12 2010, 01:31 PM
Post #15

The Shadow

DJ Battle This User

disqualified for misspelling flowers for albion

--------------------
Sound/kors k

The super director L.E.D., said "I like American-based resorts", and felt that there wasn't enough black music and told me to fix that.

+Quote Post
jammitch!
post Dec 16 2010, 08:12 AM
Post #16

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

See sigsig.

--------------------
Ode to RAM
ALL RIGHT, ACT HIGH and LOW
SWITCH to the LAB and FEEL IT SNOW

He had found a Slake-o-Matic machine which had provided him with a compact disc filled with a sound that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike music.

+Quote Post
linus
post Dec 17 2010, 12:50 AM
Post #17

Tranoid

IIDX song names are most suitable for constructing

-love stories

-sci-fi, e.g.
~Session 1~
I fell into an Abyss. Awakening, I found myself in a Lab. I lost all my memories. This is where the story begins. Cubes of dissolved xenon, blocks of mint, and spheres full of green eyes. Streams of blueberries and tangerines coming out from the tap. Pretty sweet lab. The floor is full of Rugged Ash and Steel Needles, I was glad that I didn't drop on the floor. There seems to be a digitank system, dual controlled by a series of .exe with a digital mind. Then I saw a rack full of DoLLs, with name labels: Vanessa, Elisha, Evans, Jack, Linus, Lucy, Pandora etc... I raged against usual then felt distressed. This is fucked up. I wondered who was the one to place these spooky dolls in a lab. All these are just a prelude.

Would be impressed if anyone manages to pull out something else...

--------------------
TRANの真の敵はTatsh

Q: Tatsh is the real enemy of Tran, why?

A: THE DIRTY OF LOUDNESS

+Quote Post
linus
post Dec 17 2010, 01:55 AM
Post #18

Tranoid

~Session 9~
I am not gonna be ok. This is the end of world. At first I thought this would be an earth-like planet, just a lower world with different earth scape horizon. I bet you'll say now, "this is an inferno!". In my eyes, countless thunder and inazuma, with a mixture of sakura storm, snow storm, jewellery storm and lovely storm, no harmony and not lovely! I wish for the hope of the tomorrow, but this parasite world is due tomorrow! While I ride on the light, travelling across the star field and sun field, I accidentally entered the ULTiMΛTE RED ZONE! This just ruined my ubiquitous Fantastic Ride.
The pretty punishers in the zone report, then the naughty girl comes out from the queen's palace and screams "Watch out!!", she was once my wife, and now becomes my nemesis. She immediately have a reunion with several powerful angels like Galgalim, Exusia and Dominion, then I hear sound of golden giallahorn and echoes of genom screams, through my metallic mind mapping, I get the last message, "You need to die! Now and forever.".
I have a mental meltdown. They make a mosaic clione of buffalos, 灼熱Beach Side Bunny and yoshida-san!! I wish I am a wonder bullfighter or VJ army. They quickly rise in the sun and circling in a radius like a roulette, causing several scars in the earth. They even broke the nageki no ki, mirai no prism, and killed all the mirage residents. The shadow of that creature turns brightness into darkness. Am I having a paranoia? In this psyche planet, will I meet a miracle? never... where is my future? Close my eyes for me...

Life scrolls. These are still my words.

--------------------
TRANの真の敵はTatsh

+Quote Post
linus
post Dec 17 2010, 05:46 AM
Post #19

Tranoid

~Ending~
We consider our debtty daddy as a legendary hitch hiker. He was also known by 72 names such as the flute man, the holic, the rainbow flyer, the special one, the speedy cat, the deep/last striker, the macho gang, the crazy kino, the dancer, the bad maniac... He had travelled spiral galaxies, had an astral voyage, rode on cheer train, witnessed frozen ray aurora in freezing atmosphere, set brazilian fire in beatonic nation, rang the air bell in alien temple of the alien world, painted the moon blue and met the moon child to have a moon race, collected four-leaf from four pieces of heaven, and now checking you out in heaven above... His acts are always in advance of everyone else. He just keep on movin'. He lived his hi-school dream, first resolution, and his destiny. He always teach us his motto: "Don't stop! Do it!! Do it!! Enjoy your life!". His days had been glorious.
We'd not blame him for leaving... It is all right. We did question "why did you go away?". In the dawn when the heavenly sun rises, we torn the sky and asked the beautiful angel and happy angel if they can quell this disaster and give our dad a reincarnation or a ghost revival and they just spin the disc and say "Play back hate you!". What an asshole. That day was 19, November.
The day after we had a funeral. We played rislim, 蠍火, 511 and xepher as he wished. But the DJ we hired later were on crack. He said "lulululululululululululu" and started playing the safari, take it easy and Gold rush. We were so pissed. But then we changed our attitude. If we really love our dad we should deal with it! No point in living in sorrows and shades of grey forever. We smooooooooooooched the DJ and killed him in a war game. It was fun.
Love is eternity and orange and magical and world-wide and it shines. As his death broken our hearts, he is still in our hearts. He dives right into our hearts. We sometimes go to his grave on the silvia drive, when we place some pink rose, himawari, flowers for albion and narcisuss at oasis, he'd always reply with "papapa~ papapa~ papapa~ papapa~" even though he's dead. We can sense him smiling, even though it's just a little smile. May he rest in mei.

--
why am i so serious.

--------------------
TRANの真の敵はTatsh

+Quote Post
linus
post Dec 17 2010, 09:24 AM
Post #20

Tranoid

~零-ZERO-~
"Let's begin a life. With me... with you... there are limitless posibilities."
Once upon a time~ there was a lab on route 80s. Two mad scientists: murmur twins.
"We are leading cyber... we have got ourselves a laser cruster, nebula grasper, and a golden cross..."
"We have got enough Ixion and Hyperion too... what else do we need for the breeding?"
"All I need your love... jk. What about synthesis of a DC fish, andromeda and a candy gal?"
"Good idea. Let's go beyond the boundary of science..."
So kick out kamen, punch love kamen and beatchic kamen were born.
"Hey this is real fun. Let's mix mermaid girl and a minimalian and see what will happen"
Then shits happen because of faulty scripted connections of the trip machines which lead to leaks of soliton beams and the twins died. They went to the second heaven (which is actually G59), a nasty place of desolation with no lights. They became ミッドナイト堕天使 and trigger genocide and kill an eco-g when kids singalong with rislim-remix-.
The mixture plasma they leftover somehow contacted with tomorrow perfume and some weird stoic chemical reactions occured. And with some hydrogen blueback of photongenic elements, wala.
This tale is now a secret, never to be known by the new generation...

--------------------
TRANの真の敵はTatsh

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2018 - 12:11 PM