Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sir Slarty!
svenyip
post Apr 16 2005, 07:39 PM
Post #1

Tranoid

Per Xythar's nudge, I'm coming out of 'lurk mode' and intruding in here if you don't mind. biggrin.gif When I finally "got" what made Pop'n Music fun at the start of this year (and went from just owning Pop'n 9 to having all five of the PS2 games in the span of a month - thank you, overtime), Xythar was one of the most visible people I could find who seemed to have scores similar to mine - at least on the "below 28s" which is still my limit. (I think I've cleared pretty much everything up to 27, and just a handful of 28+s.)

With the appearance of IIDX 9th Style I'd switched back over to that end of the universe, but it wouldn't do to completely forget how to play Pop'n, either. Otherwise Pop'n 11 will come out and I'll be back to ineptsville all over again. tongue.gif

With that in mind ...

Battle Decision
Song Battle Comparison
SLAR Victories: 309
YIP Victories: 230
SLAR WINS!

By Difficulty Breakdown
5-Line - 4 over 1
9-Line - 187 over 165
Hyper - 128 over 39
Ex - 15 over 0

Score Comparison
SLAR Total: 54061062
YIP Total: 53518313
SLAR WINS!
Difference = 542749

Battle Decision
Song Battle Comparison
XYTH Victories: 257
YIP Victories: 233
XYTH WINS!

By Difficulty Breakdown
5-Line - Draw, 0 wins each.
9-Line - 187 over 153
Hyper - 100 over 42
Ex - Draw, 4 wins each.

Score Comparison
XYTH Total: 48696773
YIP Total: 48671108
XYTH WINS!
Difference = 25665

Not surprisingly, I'm holding up okay on regular 9-Line, but getting smacked silly on Hyper. And that's one daunting score advantage you have over me, Sir Slarty. laugh.gif

Pop'n 9 is where you both seem to be hurting me the worst. (Not surprising - I imagine some of my oldest scores are still there.) Well, the night's still young, and today was my official 'do nothing cause I'm burnt out' day ... why not smash buttons all night until the neighbors complain? tongue.gif

--------------------
--- Svenyip, Beatrider of the Ambient Melody
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 02:09 PM