IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A Note About Mint

CAVEAT EMPTOR

While this forum is available to help you buy and sell Bemani and gaming related items from other community members, the management of Solid State Squad will not be held responsible for any of your transactions.

Failure to maintain decorum or adhere to the rules of the site in general will lead to the usual bannery.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: Artbooks and other misc. merchandise
rmz
post Jan 2 2017, 06:04 PM
Post #1

Neophyte

DJ Battle This User

Cleaning out some of the clutter around the house and found some old remnants from my Bemani days, along with a few other things. Most everything has been sitting on a bookshelf for years, so are in largely very good condition aside from a weathered corner or two, or other issues where noted.

Prices are in USD and include shipping within the USA; I'm willing to ship internationally, but it will obviously cost more and I'll have to get an estimate first. If you're buying multiple items and I can package them together, I will likely shave a few bucks off the final price due to the combined shipping. I accept payment via PayPal.

Pop'n Music card game - $15

Complete in box, with slight damage on the bottom flap due to protective seal removal. I don't think the contents have ever been taken out of the box.

Pop'n Music Character Illustration Book - $20

Covers AC 10-13 and CS Best Hits-12. Includes character art and profiles, e-amuse card artwork, promotional artwork, etc. The slipcover has slightly worn top and bottom edges but otherwise in very good condition.

Puzzle: MAYA TAKAMURA's Pieces - $50

Much larger and heavier than everything else on this list, and therefore the price is higher to cover the shipping. Complete in box, includes artbook, visual works DVD and still-factory-sealed jigsaw puzzle. The outer box has some bent corners, but all of the other stuff is protected inside and is therefore in excellent condtion.

Golializze: Goli Matsumoto Archives - $30

Hardcover artbook featuring the works of long-time Beatmania IIDX artist Goli Matsumoto. Excellent condition.

Persona 3 Official Design Works - $20

Softcover. Slight bending on the corners but otherwise in great shape.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
1st Samurai
post Mar 17 2017, 07:29 AM
Post #2

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

Just replying 'cause no one else has and this thread was started on my bday.

Popn and Goli books look pretty sweet.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2017 - 01:11 AM