5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [VJA] 2.9 Deployed, Not-My-Doing Release
security tubbs
post May 20 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #1

The Shadow

QUOTE(Axem Rangers @ May 20 2006, 07:50 AM) *
The quick comment view on the user screen is <3. DJ points can go, but please don't go A/AA/PC/FC counts.

I'm going to second this completely: speaking as someone with all of .5 AAAs (hello bmUS WackyGrading), it's nice to actually have SOMETHING appear in the graphic. DJ Points, I will admit, I do not understand, however, so I'll not comment on their validity.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
security tubbs
post May 25 2006, 11:54 PM
Post #2

The Shadow

QUOTE(Santiago22 @ May 25 2006, 08:21 PM) *
(awesome mockup)

I hereby throw all $0.02 I have behind this plan. Only question I have is how much more work the server goes through like that: wouldn't adding colors and calcuutf8g the bars be a little more intensive than just sticking a number on the base image whenever it refreshes?

+Quote Post
security tubbs
post May 26 2006, 03:04 AM
Post #3

The Shadow

I also find the second mockup pleasing. I'd have to leave half of that empty on my own chart, but it'd be fine. As well, I noticed that it's just a few pixels (7) wider in that form than the Pop'n Navy banner: snip one or two from the spaces between each column and they'd match perfectly (width-wise: PNN's banner is 6 taller, oh well.)

Just some random suggestions to your concerns:
* How much does removing Iroha from the background lessen the filesize by? (Not saying she should be removed instantly, but I'm just curious.)
* I can read the details without any issue. Maybe this is another case of "my monitor has shitty gamma" though.
* Perhaps have one horizontal bar beneath both the 7k/14k columns that has a blue/orange/red split, and the bars (b&w or gray?) coming up from each?
* The current site address text is about 10 pixels tall. If we add in those other 6 pixels and try making it PNN-sized, while scooting the current text on it up slightly, it'd allow space to fit the link in (and maybe a little extra text if wanted.)

+Quote Post
security tubbs
post May 26 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #4

The Shadow

QUOTE(Kirby Kirby Kirby @ May 26 2006, 02:40 PM) *
3.1.3 is truly a fantastic mockup.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic