Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> S3 Risk, Xythar hates Risk
Elphaba
post Feb 13 2012, 04:47 PM
Post #1

Everyone Is Epic Winnocent

From: Darkness Beyond Time (And I'm the Dog, or Bitch, Schala)

so we're going to attempt a slow-paced, gigantic game of Risk

this will not end well. watch the game unfold if you're bored! depending on how this works out, we could do more of these, or other games I dunno (post if interested)

S3 Risk #1 (YET ANOTHER NEW BOARD because landgrab sucks):
http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=42348
(have to be logged in to see it ugh)

24 hours per turn! and when you "start assaulting" you only have an hour to finish your attacks or w/e

Players:
BigC
Toph
sirnabsalot
Zerst
VgameT
Murderbydeath
cyghfer
ApparentlyPants (Jadin)
Erasermotormaximum
grayfox9996
Pidgey
Krystalll

I had to make accounts for some people because you have to pay for a passworded game. Check your PMs here, or AIM, for your account info. Change password probably.

also we don't get to place initial armies on this site but whatever I guess, better than landgrab still, I hope

also colors seem to randomly change ugh

also board takes forever to load

--------------------
LeonMoongooner3: hi
Kryssstal: hi huh
LeonMoongooner3: is this thee krysstal?
Kryssstal: uh huh
LeonMoongooner3: youre a straight legend girl
Kryssstal: but i'm bi

"maya talks like someone perpetually participating in internet cat fights" -viv

"Anyway point is following your thought processes is not unlike trying to herd a kitten that fell into a ball pit" -ShadowWraith

"now i want ppl to know, that i see you, from over here, across the internet, turning up the corners of your lips in a smile, thinking that this is a funny statement, and i just want to say how DARE you not take this situation seriously, how DARE you treat this situation with any humor whatsoever. epitome! the perfect example! of the embarrassment, the shame of humanity. you all have got some nerve to even crack a grin whatsoever in the slightest, and none of you have the slightest shred of dignity or emotion. i am appalled and dismayed. thank you. bows" -Jadin

"well, yes, and ofc she is an intolerant narcissist girl lol" -jeanclaude

"like you can't just say 'well if you'd been in x place at y time then you'd know' as if i'm supposed to take your word for it and fucken like agree with you 'oh you're right krystal is an irredeemable sociopath and she's dexter from the hit show dexter'" -Rambly

"krystal with a relaly tiny pecker is probably peak sexiness anyway" -grass

"for the record i always imagined krystal being closer to daria than velma" -funkdoc

"nah, it's cool. you seem fine. especially for a person" -ancientscapes

"tfw biggest internet tough girl is a sub" -Based Audity

Kneel down and clean the smegma between my toes that I accrued from giving footsiejobs to someone actually deserving. :3

“There is nothing in the world that cannot be cured by love. That is the most thing.” ―Antonio Banderas

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jadin
post Feb 13 2012, 07:57 PM
Post #2

I♥prat fall

update my shit
jAEOHJITN@W

--------------------
[21:17:43] <+Jadin> sry I fell asleep making spaghetti

+Quote Post
BigC
post Feb 13 2012, 10:34 PM
Post #3

Candy Galy

DJ Battle This User

I JOINED!!!!!

gonna train by watching the Seinfeld episode "The Label Maker"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jadin
post Feb 13 2012, 10:55 PM
Post #4

I♥prat fall

ukraine is NOT weak

(was it ukraine?)

--------------------

+Quote Post
BigC
post Feb 13 2012, 11:02 PM
Post #5

Candy Galy

DJ Battle This User

yeah

Ukraine is game to you?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jadin
post Feb 13 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #6

I♥prat fall

haha oh yeah
seinfeld had some good parts
I liked it a lot more before I borrowed a dvd and realized most eps were pretty much the same when viewed back to back

--------------------

+Quote Post
cyghfer
post Feb 14 2012, 07:25 PM
Post #7

Candy Galy

i forced krys to change her color :l

--------------------
So long.

I will watch it after a dream.

+Quote Post
ErAseRmoTor maXi...
post Feb 15 2012, 04:20 AM
Post #8

The Shadow

communism in the orient must be eradicated

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Feb 15 2012, 08:54 PM
Post #9

--------------------

"Anyway point is following your thought processes is not unlike trying to herd a kitten that fell into a ball pit" -ShadowWraith

"now i want ppl to know, that i see you, from over here, across the internet, turning up the corners of your lips in a smile, thinking that this is a funny statement, and i just want to say how DARE you not take this situation seriously, how DARE you treat this situation with any humor whatsoever. epitome! the perfect example! of the embarrassment, the shame of humanity. you all have got some nerve to even crack a grin whatsoever in the slightest, and none of you have the slightest shred of dignity or emotion. i am appalled and dismayed. thank you. bows" -Jadin

"like you can't just say 'well if you'd been in x place at y time then you'd know' as if i'm supposed to take your word for it and fucken like agree with you 'oh you're right krystal is an irredeemable sociopath and she's dexter from the hit show dexter'" -Rambly

"for the record i always imagined krystal being closer to daria than velma" -funkdoc

Kneel down and clean the smegma between my toes that I accrued from giving footsiejobs to someone actually deserving. :3

“There is nothing in the world that cannot be cured by love. That is the most thing.” ―Antonio Banderas

+Quote Post
Pidgey
post Feb 16 2012, 11:24 PM
Post #10

The Shadow

This is slower than real mail mafia.

--------------------

Don't get near me

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Feb 17 2012, 01:15 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (ErAseRmoTor maXimUM @ Feb 15 2012, 03:20 AM) *
communism in the orient must be eradicated

well that's one way to do it... new board up!

welcome "kevin energy"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Feb 18 2012, 09:31 AM
Post #12

--------------------

+Quote Post
BigC
post Feb 18 2012, 08:38 PM
Post #13

Candy Galy

DJ Battle This User

I JUST GOT HOME HOLY SHIT OK I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY SHIT

--------------------

+Quote Post
BigC
post Feb 18 2012, 08:42 PM
Post #14

Candy Galy

DJ Battle This User

hey I could have done this last night before going to bed I think

i'm gay

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Feb 19 2012, 02:36 PM
Post #15

Murderbydeath has been idle 26hrs 45mins 10secs, signed on Thu Feb 16 09:00:08

A few things that have taken less time than it is taking Murderbydeath to do something in Risk:

The Beatles formed, released every single one of their albums and broke up. During this time they also toured the world several times.

Led Zeppelin released 7 albums, 9 singles, and toured around the world, crossing international borders 27 times (not counting mainland Europe.)

Calvin and Hobbes started in syndication, over the years became widely considered as the best comic strip ever made, then was ended by its creator.

The Wright brothers designed and flew the first airplane.

The theory of General Relativity.

The United States' entire program to put a man on the moon, from Kennedy's challenge to the landing.

The complete construction of many monumental buildings and engineering projects. To name a few-
· The Empire State Building (Jan 1930 - May 1931)
· The Channel Tunnel (Dec 1987 - May 1994)
· The Golden Gate Bridge (Jan 1933 - May 1937)
· The World Trade Center (Aug 1966 - April 1973)
· The digging of the Suez Canal (by hand) took 11 years, from December 1858 to November 1869.
· The building of the Titanic took 3 years, from March 1909 to March 1912.
· The Hoover Dam was built in 5 years (1931-1936), although it took 9 years on top of that (starting in 1922) for the paperwork.
· The tallest structure on Earth, the Burj Dubai, was built in 5 years (2004-2009, technically they're still doing the finishing work).

The American War for Independence

The United States Civil War

World War I

The United State's involvement in the Vietnam War.

World War II and the entire Manhattan Project. Yes, even the complete development of the atomic bomb took less time.

Alexander The Great's conquest of Persia took 6 years, from 334BC to 328BC

Julius Caesar's conquest of Gaul took 7 years, from 58 BC to 51BC

--------------------

+Quote Post
sir nabsalot
post Feb 19 2012, 04:06 PM
Post #16

oh now I can do this

QUOTE (Marlie Tang @ Feb 19 2012, 12:36 PM) *
Murderbydeath has been idle 26hrs 45mins 10secs, signed on Thu Feb 16 09:00:08

A few things that have taken less time than it is taking Murderbydeath to do something in Risk:

The Beatles formed, released every single one of their albums and broke up. During this time they also toured the world several times.

Led Zeppelin released 7 albums, 9 singles, and toured around the world, crossing international borders 27 times (not counting mainland Europe.)

Calvin and Hobbes started in syndication, over the years became widely considered as the best comic strip ever made, then was ended by its creator.

The Wright brothers designed and flew the first airplane.

The theory of General Relativity.

The United States' entire program to put a man on the moon, from Kennedy's challenge to the landing.

The complete construction of many monumental buildings and engineering projects. To name a few-
· The Empire State Building (Jan 1930 - May 1931)
· The Channel Tunnel (Dec 1987 - May 1994)
· The Golden Gate Bridge (Jan 1933 - May 1937)
· The World Trade Center (Aug 1966 - April 1973)
· The digging of the Suez Canal (by hand) took 11 years, from December 1858 to November 1869.
· The building of the Titanic took 3 years, from March 1909 to March 1912.
· The Hoover Dam was built in 5 years (1931-1936), although it took 9 years on top of that (starting in 1922) for the paperwork.
· The tallest structure on Earth, the Burj Dubai, was built in 5 years (2004-2009, technically they're still doing the finishing work).

The American War for Independence

The United States Civil War

World War I

The United State's involvement in the Vietnam War.

World War II and the entire Manhattan Project. Yes, even the complete development of the atomic bomb took less time.

Alexander The Great's conquest of Persia took 6 years, from 334BC to 328BC

Julius Caesar's conquest of Gaul took 7 years, from 58 BC to 51BC

READING THAT WHOLE POST ba dum chshhhhh

--------------------
beep boop beep

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Feb 20 2012, 06:55 AM
Post #17

[23:14:57] <Audiaida> maybe someone killed mbd
[23:15:05] <Audiaida> wouldnt rule it out
[23:15:31] <grayfox9996> maybe it was death
[23:17:05] <Pidgey> probably a murder
[23:17:15] <Marie_Antoinette> he probably saw a srl person get stairwell lag
[23:17:48] <grayfox9996> hahahaha

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Feb 20 2012, 05:32 PM
Post #18

fuck landgrab, what the fuck is this:

grayfox9996 : after turn has lost 65% of armies, while killing 43% of VgameT's armies. Furthermore, Zerst has more than twice army count of VgameT. This counts as a suicide. Army counts and ownership of all other players are restored to before-turn numbers.

basically it thought grayfox was trolling, reduced all his armies to 1, and skipped his turn. I'm dropping from landgrab game and everyone should abandon game and move to nevermind that site sucks too

Edit: see OP for the new game on majorcommand or whatever

--------------------

+Quote Post
cyghfer
post Feb 20 2012, 08:51 PM
Post #19

Candy Galy

not getting to place initial armies is the shittiest thing i've ever seen fuck this game fuck all online risk

--------------------
So long.

I will watch it after a dream.

+Quote Post
sir nabsalot
post Feb 20 2012, 09:50 PM
Post #20

oh now I can do this

QUOTE (cyghfer @ Feb 20 2012, 06:51 PM) *
not getting to place initial armies is the shittiest thing i've ever seen fuck this game fuck all online risk

Evenly distributed pieces is a standard canonical opening in Risk!!

--------------------
beep boop beep

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2018 - 11:40 AM