Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> CAUGHT IN A LIE, HOVA
Raving Loony Soc...
post Mar 23 2005, 04:05 PM
Post #1

The Twilit RK

My Beatmania IIDX gang will fuck your Beatmania IIDX gang's shit up if you keep disrespectin'. IIDX gangstaz don' take no shit from nobody, fools. Latah playa.

--------------------
QUOTE (Azure @ Sep 25 2005, 12:26 AM) *
clearing Kamikaze and R5 another is butt loads easier than AAA'ing Macho Gang L7
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Raving Loony Soc...
post Mar 24 2005, 09:09 AM
Post #2

The Twilit RK

This thread should be preserved for all time. I'm now eagerly awaiting the time when IIDX hits the mainstream and we have Japanese music game street gangs wandering the cities, challenging other gangs to IIDX battles and beating up people who question their scores. I say we do it.

--------------------
clearing Kamikaze and R5 another is butt loads easier than AAA'ing Macho Gang L7

+Quote Post
Raving Loony Soc...
post Mar 24 2005, 02:28 PM
Post #3

The Twilit RK

QUOTE(Oogami @ Mar 24 2005, 01:43 PM)
That's just silly.

*points to rest of thread*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Raving Loony Soc...
post Mar 25 2005, 12:53 PM
Post #4

The Twilit RK

QUOTE(bemani-man @ Mar 25 2005, 01:07 AM)
Who you kiddin', homie?  Your IIDX gang ain't gotz shit.  I roll with my IIDX gang and we are off the MURMANSK, ya herd?  We gotz mad IIDX skillz.  Me an my homeboys will take your gangs sorry asses any day of the week.  Twice on Thursday.  Name the time and place, playa, as well as choice of tea.  Whatever, holmes, I gotz ta bounce.  Much love to ma homies.

Y'allz posin' fo realz, home. Ma homiez and me be cruizn tha streetz all night rippin' up tha arcades like LISU, I ain't frontin' wit ya. We down with tha anothaz and we be bustin' up yo ass like a tsunami. Listen what, we go Thursday we bust y'all up T'REE times fo serious. You'd best be bringin' some of dat chai, playah.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2019 - 05:43 PM