> favorite artists 2016
Mazrim
post Aug 11 2016, 11:25 AM
Post #1

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

kors k's new EP with Maya has a very teranoid sounding song in it, so there's that I guess?

I really don't know enough about new IIDX artists outside of Dirty Androids to really be able to say if any are my favorite to be honest. I'll have to give a listen to some Totto music though if Prims mentions Kirby composers though. They're awesome.

Follow Slowly guarantees that Nekomata Master is at the top, followed by kors k, Dirty Androids, Mr.T, and wac.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Sep 11 2016, 01:01 PM
Post #2

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Speaking of songs that need a long version - yo, Ryu...how about fleshing out your GOLD CS BGM into a song? It's really chill.

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Sep 11 2016, 06:48 PM
Post #3

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (sync @ Sep 11 2016, 03:19 PM) *
The BGMs are one of the things I miss most about playing the CS versions. The unlock systems too. Really wish I didn't need a giant brick of a TV in order to play them properly.

I'd honestly shell out a bunch for another proper CS release. Even more if there were a limited edition or something fancy.

There's some really good BGMs which makes it hard for me to pick one. GOLD especially - Sota, Ryu, Nekomata Master, and kors k all really did a great job on theirs. tkd's is by far the worst in any CS game, sorry Takada. In Distorted, I use kors k's BGM. In Troopers, I alternate between the default BGM and Taka's. In Empress, it's either Happy Sky or Random.

I have three CRTs in use in my place so I guess I have no issues with them taking up tons of space!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2018 - 10:11 AM