Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Schala, Money Match
loluralimey
post Nov 2 2010, 04:30 AM
Post #1

Tranoid

Whats the stipulation. Random song? or song choice?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Nov 4 2010, 10:48 PM
Post #2

Tranoid

I guess this was just a troll thread. I was looking to make some money.

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Nov 7 2010, 03:08 AM
Post #3

Tranoid

QUOTE (sars @ Nov 6 2010, 09:14 AM) *
Are you looking to money match someone?

I believed Leviathan mentioned that his friend was down on srk in the SCR thread. Too bad AI's IIDX machine is broke though.

Basically i would play for money on Kaiden lvl 12s.

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Nov 10 2010, 08:09 AM
Post #4

Tranoid

Just lock this thread already. Its just some Marvel fool trying to bring hype from a dead game to another dead game that thinks hes better then 95% of the players and would have been BETTER then the 5% if he didnt quit, which 99.9% of the players don't even give a shit about (the .1% being sars). Face it IIDX isnt competitive at a fighting game level, If you want money matches in IIDX, A game where you challenge yourself, then tell your marvel boys to start playing IIDX then one day you can have a fanatiq vs. Neo sponsored by Hevad Khan $50,000 IIDX money match in the Salty Suite and grow an extra 3 inches on your ego. Maybe you can also practice on a pad with one button Mei Another AAA and prove this board of 500 and less people that your the best. I guess if u wanna be a part of the scene then talk to ur boy VGTA im sure he can give you some tips and tricks on how to make everyone believe your scores. And lastly this game isnt for washed up veterans like Leviathan and Me or anyone that AAA'd quasar and V another back in the day cuz that dont mean shit, in fact nothing means shit if your good, only thing i can think of is that the next time your gonna finger a girl tell them your a IIDX Champ to give your dick a extra 5 inches and a wet pussy.

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Nov 16 2010, 01:31 AM
Post #5

Tranoid

QUOTE (sars @ Nov 15 2010, 03:09 AM) *
I don't know how you didn't know this, but... I'm black. Don't need an extra 5 inches, and the music I play auto moistens panties. I don't really care about being a part of the scene. I don't play video games for fun anyways, ask about me nig, IIDX was a gateway. Btw I don't just think I'm better than 95% of this board, I know it. You can pick any song right now (11 and under) and I'd get top 10 on this board if I played iidx for a week. I'd need a month to get finger strength up to be able to do decent on 12's but w/e. US has always sucked at IIDX, thats why ryry can quit for years and still be ages ahead of almost everyone. Eric would rape u any day of the week scrublet. U wanna whine about scores but I bet you wouldn't play him for money. So you know there is doubt in your mind...In fact, I'm sure there is no one on this board who would MM Eric, so that shows how sure everyone is about the invalidity of his scores.

I was looking forward to SCR to money match you, but oh well you didnt show.

Im going to Vegas in Feb. and i know theres an arcade with Sirius so perhaps i can do a money match with VGTA then. If hes good as he says and you says then im PRETTY sure the Vegas members here or anywhere would know and say something that they saw him at the arcade.

If u wanna do team money match then Me and Jadin vs. You and VGTA

Other than that this thread is just comedy already.

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Nov 16 2010, 02:21 AM
Post #6

Tranoid

QUOTE (灼熱 @ Nov 16 2010, 02:04 AM) *
For the way the timing is on the machine he actually has some fairly decent scores. Most of the records on the 11s are AAAs and some of them are kinda high. I know he has a couple 12 AAAs as well but other than that he doesn't play songs with CNs (or at least like to) to my knowledge. Luppolo can probably see them if he plays them (the DJ name is ERRRRR) and confirm as well.

As for his gobey/mei/fpoh only he and whoever has seen his save data can confirm that because i've never seen it.

Regardless I just wanna see somebody play somebody already and whoever wins wins and loses loses and everyone calls it a night.

How high is high 98-99%?

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Nov 17 2010, 05:31 AM
Post #7

Tranoid

So is the thread dead since Schala posted her pics?

+Quote Post

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th April 2020 - 05:57 AM