Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RIVALSSSSSsssss, I NEED MOTIVATION
Fake-ass John Tr...
post Apr 15 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #1

betty spaghetti

DJ Battle This User

I wanna clean up some of my scores and improve some AAAs but I haven't felt the urge to do so since I have no one to compete with, so im looking for a more timing oriented rival rather than clearing, but i'll accept either.

I'm 10-Dan and i've cleared everything except 3 songs on [a] and 9 [b] I think. I can AAA quite a few 10s and 5 11s. I have a handful of AAs on 12s. My scores on 10th, Red, HS, some of DD, and Gold are outdated. Everything else is fairly recent.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
over there
post Apr 15 2009, 08:19 PM
Post #2

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

I'd say were fairly even clearing-wise but you've got a lot of catching up to do in the timing department :F Also I'm pretty crazy about playing/entering scores on everything so I'm not sure you wanna do that lol.

+Quote Post
itsgreylolol
post Apr 15 2009, 08:24 PM
Post #3

I am the end of the world

DJ Battle This User

I seem to time easier stuff around your skill, but you kill me once we get above a 9.

--------------------
All numbers not including EMP+PB
[L7] Left to AAA: 3 (Step Into the New World, Fun, Gambol)
[7k] left to A: 1 (Pluto)
11*s left to clear: 9 (waxing and wanding, tripping contact (remix), The Dirty of Loudness, four pieces of heaven, Blocks, Bleeding Luv, Be OK [b])
12*s Cleared: 5
Ds left in IIDX: 4 (Mendes[b], Icarus[b], four pieces of heaven[b], Mei[a])

+Quote Post
Fake-ass John Tr...
post Apr 15 2009, 10:55 PM
Post #4

betty spaghetti

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (osrg @ Apr 15 2009, 06:19 PM) *
I'd say were fairly even clearing-wise but you've got a lot of catching up to do in the timing department :F Also I'm pretty crazy about playing/entering scores on everything so I'm not sure you wanna do that lol.

I have a score on everything already lol. Only annoying thing is going back and raising them sad.gif

+Quote Post
over there
post Apr 15 2009, 10:57 PM
Post #5

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (Milk Chan @ Apr 15 2009, 11:55 PM) *
I have a score on everything already lol. Only annoying thing is going back and raising them sad.gif

Well yeah that's what I mean; As long as you've got AAs or lower and combo breaks, you're gonna have to go back to do them lol. But like, you shouldn't have AAs on 24 HS Light 7s and a AA on 2hot2eat 7k, I know you're better than that. How good you are at your full potential is what I want to know, since I may be higher than you but I'm not sure honestly.

+Quote Post
Fake-ass John Tr...
post Apr 16 2009, 12:45 AM
Post #6

betty spaghetti

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (osrg @ Apr 15 2009, 08:57 PM) *
Well yeah that's what I mean; As long as you've got AAs or lower and combo breaks, you're gonna have to go back to do them lol. But like, you shouldn't have AAs on 24 HS Light 7s and a AA on 2hot2eat 7k, I know you're better than that. How good you are at your full potential is what I want to know, since I may be higher than you but I'm not sure honestly.

Compare my DJT scores. The 10*s might be a bit lacking though. I know you're higher than me though, i've seen some of your scores and you only have 19 7k AAs last I saw and I definitely have more than that even thinking of the ones I know I can go back now and AAA.

Then again how often do you play and how long usually? I don't play much anymore because I get way too frustrated because im usually trying to AAA/FC an 11 and end up failing at it for about an hour and just give up.

+Quote Post
over there
post Apr 16 2009, 01:15 AM
Post #7

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (Milk Chan @ Apr 16 2009, 01:45 AM) *
Compare my DJT scores. The 10*s might be a bit lacking though. I know you're higher than me though, i've seen some of your scores and you only have 19 7k AAs last I saw and I definitely have more than that even thinking of the ones I know I can go back now and AAA.

Then again how often do you play and how long usually? I don't play much anymore because I get way too frustrated because im usually trying to AAA/FC an 11 and end up failing at it for about an hour and just give up.

Recently I've been playing about 7 hours at a time, once or twice a week. If you go back and get easier stuff it won't be as frustrating, and you'll still get better!

+Quote Post
heyyitsrobby
post May 3 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #8

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

I'll be your rival, but I don't update shit.

maybe you could give me, like, a handful of timing things to work on or something and we could go at it?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2017 - 09:52 PM