IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Happy 6/18 (Forgiveness)
Elphaba
post Jun 18 2018, 10:08 PM
Post #1

Everyone Is Epic Winnocent

if i could talk to me of exactly one year ago, i'd never believe that i'd be making this post right now, but here we are.

i forgive you, jadin, and all associated parties, e.g. cyghfer and whoever else may or may not be on this forum and/or ever read this.

note that i'm not "apologizing" for anything (especially when i've done nothing so incontrovertibly "wrong" that it would necessitate it), but rather trying to convey that you guys - or anyone else - no longer have to apologize as a prerequisite to being completely forgiven by me.

i wanted earnest remorse in past communication, even if it was as unlikely then as it is now, so that i could forgive and move on. luckily, i didn't die, and i'm very grateful that everything happened exactly as it did!! helped me learn a lot about how to deal with being hurt so much, and now even the smallest acts of kindness that are often taken for granted mean a great deal more than i ever imagined possible.

as helen put it, all the tears that stain our face are doorways to a better place, so just hold on~

<Dioxycatgirlpig> I've made myself feel every desu... see every innocent face I've meowdered to save humanity. You undewstnyand, don't you? :>
<Big Blue Based Audihorse> Without condo(m)ning... or condemning. I undewsand.
<Jean-Cow Ban-Danne> http://media1.tenor.com/images/eea8fd566ed...7a2b7/tenor.gif

"There is nothing in the world that cannot be cured by love. That is the most thing." -Antonio Banderas

--------------------
LeonMoongooner3: hi
Kryssstal: hi huh
LeonMoongooner3: is this thee krysstal?
Kryssstal: uh huh
LeonMoongooner3: youre a straight legend girl
Kryssstal: but i'm bi
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd June 2018 - 01:13 AM