IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A Note About Mint

CAVEAT EMPTOR

While this forum is available to help you buy and sell Bemani and gaming related items from other community members, the management of Solid State Squad will not be held responsible for any of your transactions.

Failure to maintain decorum or adhere to the rules of the site in general will lead to the usual bannery.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Selling my homemade IIDX Doubles Deck, pics inside, 1500 AAAs earned on it!
Mix Ma$ta'
post May 10 2011, 06:50 PM
Post #1

Evergreen

I'm selling my IIDX Controller I built way back at Distorted's launch. This is one of the 8 controllers I build from Spring 06 to Summer 07 and not one of them has had a problem other than a dead microswitch here and there. I built the controllers using JKOCs and keeping their turntable intact. The TTs come from JKOCs themselves, and are positioned to exact specs of the KOC. The buttons came from Controllica when they still existed, and have red LEDs with Cherries underneath.

The thing is built like a tank, if you've played on a dao and in the arcade, I feel quite certain that you could never damage the controller with rough play. Its made from 3/4" MDF and weighs about 40 lbs. Uses a 12V charger (included) for the lights.

I've always been proud of how all of my controllers came out, so I'd be happy to help you with ANYTHING on the controller itself. Consider it free tech support. I think its indestructible, unlike the TT's I've already had to dick around with on my DAO.

I built the controller the way I did because of A) I wanted clicky microswitched buttons to score better with and cool.gif Didn't want to sacrifice TT distance to have it.

It worked out really well over the years, every score on my SSS/VJArmy was earned using this thing. I'm sad to see it go, but excited that it won't just collect dust and someone will find use for it.

Looking to get $250 +shipping, but I'm open to offers

Also I live in Forest Hill, MD. If you feel like hanging out and want to try it first, just let me know. I think you'll like it.

Thanks for looking.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mix Ma$ta'
post May 14 2011, 07:26 AM
Post #2

Evergreen

sold!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2018 - 04:07 AM