IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A Note About Mint

CAVEAT EMPTOR

While this forum is available to help you buy and sell Bemani and gaming related items from other community members, the management of Solid State Squad will not be held responsible for any of your transactions.

Failure to maintain decorum or adhere to the rules of the site in general will lead to the usual bannery.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS - All sorts of IIDX swag! Sakura Pink JPS2, 3rd-9th style, Distorted, Troopers, even a controller or two!
Trivialsublime
post Jan 2 2011, 12:37 PM
Post #1

I'm looking to unload a good portion of my IIDX collection since I don't get the chance to play much anymore, growing up, paying bills, etcetera.

All items are in excellent condition with cases, manuals and so forth.

Sakura Pink fat JPS2 w/ controller + Ceramic white 8mb memory card - 140 shipped. (I have the original box for this, but it may affect shipping if you'd like it.)

US KOC - $45 shipped (No box for this, unfortunately, but I do have a JKOC box to ship it in if there's any interest.)

Beatmania IIDX 3rd/4th/5th/6th/7th/8th/9th style - Each $35 shipped within the US.
Beatmania IIDX Distorted/Troopers - Each $45 shipped within the US.
Also have Initial D and Gradius 5 imports for JPS2 @ $15 each if there's any interest.

Finally, I've got DJ Max 2 and Pop'n Music for PSP. I'd like to get 20 for DJ Max or 30 for Pop'n.

Willing to do discounts on multiple items, especially since it makes shipping cheaper and easier for me. Any interest? E-mail me @ JDenoy at Gmail.com.

Thanks for any interest, guys! Any purchases would be greatly appreciated!

Edit - Updated with pictures of Troopers/PS2/controller. Also, just about any reasonable offers will be considered, so feel free to ask questions if you'd like!

This post has been edited by Trivialsublime: Jan 3 2011, 12:39 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wheeliedude
post Jan 29 2011, 08:26 PM
Post #2

Dazzlin' Darlin

dibs on 7th and DJT
sent you a PM

+Quote Post
Dieathan
post Feb 6 2011, 01:45 AM
Post #3

If you sell internationally, I'm interested in buying the US KOC (without the box) with DistorteD.
Just tell me what you need from me first via PM if this is possible.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th February 2018 - 11:08 AM