5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best IIDX CHARTS
Buffalo
post Jun 5 2008, 09:10 PM
Post #21

The Shadow

QUOTE(Toph @ Jun 5 2008, 02:52 PM) *
Boring, generic, way too dependent on a good random to get a good score. I really dislike Contract another lol

Oh yeah, if you use random I agree but non random is really fun even though it's hard to time.

And I didn't know you liked double <3<3 loving heart [a]'s chart oni. XFD

--------------------
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Jun 5 2008, 10:16 PM
Post #22

they keep referring to me as that

QUOTE(Velius @ Jun 5 2008, 07:10 PM) *
XFD

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME

+Quote Post
vjgyo
post Jun 6 2008, 12:27 AM
Post #23

The Shadow

QUOTE(loluralimey @ Jun 5 2008, 08:09 AM) *
King of groove, best song and chart ever.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no vno no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no vno no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

+Quote Post
Catastrophe
post Jun 7 2008, 12:57 AM
Post #24

Human Sequencer Wannabe

DJ Battle This User

Kecak 7A = really fun and captures the song perfectly. I used to rock out to this song before they cut it. I could almost do the middle part 1 handed. And when I scratched, I'd scratch 270 degrees each note. And I'd bob my head up and down with the sirens. This song was so good! If it didn't have a Rislim -Remix- ending it would be a 10. So it's kind of easy, but I consider that to be a plus.

Shakin '31 7A = homerun.

Car of Your Dreams 7H = really fun chords. DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN. It feels really... strong or something. I dunno. And then after those "power chords" come some really fun scatters. Something like 3 6 2 5 1 4 2 5 3 6 4 7 3 (repeat). It's so easy, and you feel like you're moving so fast, and I get that happy feeling of pwnage. All that even though this is a really easy hyper, obviously. You know how Snow in BMUS had one measure changed? That's what they did to it. Although it in that case it was more like staggered stairs: 1 4 2 5 3 6 4 7. It's easy because a distance of three means moving horizontally one key. And the chart is programmed to make you alternate hands. Whoever made that slight change really knows their stuff. Good call in even bothering to do it. (And also good call in not nerfing the entire chart, just giving the player a self-esteem boost in one specific spot.)

Timepiece Phase II DM Extreme = so awesome I'm putting it up there with IIDX charts. It's like Agnus Dei and Car of Your Dreams - the scatters and hand notes (who invented that term?) only look hard, and they feel great.

Gold Rush 7A = really fun smashes. More fun than The Dirty of Loudness even. You need to kind of smash and recover. I don't open palm smash this chart, and I can hard clear it reliably. So I'm not talking about animitsu or spam here. (Could this post possibly use anymore obscure Bemani chart terms? Are there any left?)

ErAseRmoToR phANtOM 7A = fun for a 12. The only parts of the song that I remember are drums on the white keys. But I think that's the whole song. I usually get too excited while I play it and beat the crap out of my controller.

Waxing and Wanding 7N = also fun for a 7. Kind of in a Car of Your Dreams way, but the lone notes are also fun. I think the keysounding is really strong. There is a group of players at TGA who are all at the 7-8 range and some of them whored the crap out this.

--------------------
Life is short. Don't YOLO too hard. :P

+Quote Post
Catastrophe
post Jun 7 2008, 01:09 AM
Post #25

Human Sequencer Wannabe

DJ Battle This User

UNFUN

Make a Difference 7H = anger causing ending. Tricky voltage -> empty space -> tricky voltage -> empty space -> tricky voltage -> emptyness. ARGH. I prefer the lyrics "Go Hell.... and follow your dreams!" But the song is good, and the heavy singles chart is really good, so I don't hate this song.

The Safari 7H. This song would be fun if I had an extra thumb growing perpendicularly out of the palm of my right hand. Rolls on adjacent keys are annoying. Those same rolls surrounded by top row -> bottom row -> top row alternating chords just really suck.

Dunk Funky 7A = painful chords inside other patterns. It's like what rmz said. You're trying to do some tricky shit, like scales whatever, but you have to stop and press all four white keys several times. Per second. sleep.gif The ending of Mendes is like that intentionally. Whenever I press all 4 white keys at once, it doesn't leave my hands in a position to quickly press another white key.

Roulette 7A = love the song, fuck those rolls. (See also: four leaf.) But I wouldn't have either chart be any other way. A little annoyingness is part of the game. And it's very appropriate for those songs.

Fun 7A = unfun. I'm not even going to get into it. But I do want to know if that's supposed to be some sort of Japanese writing in the chart. Especially at the 200 BPM part I think he's trying to spell something in moonspeak.

--------------------
Life is short. Don't YOLO too hard. :P

+Quote Post
Toph
post Jun 7 2008, 01:40 AM
Post #26

No Mayoi No Life

From: *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡*

QUOTE(Catastrophe @ Jun 6 2008, 08:09 PM) *
Make a Difference 7H = anger causing ending. Tricky voltage -> empty space -> tricky voltage -> empty space -> tricky voltage -> emptyness. ARGH. I prefer the lyrics "Go Hell.... and follow your dreams!" But the song is good, and the heavy singles chart is really good, so I don't hate this song.

The Safari 7H. This song would be fun if I had an extra thumb growing perpendicularly out of the palm of my right hand. Rolls on adjacent keys are annoying. Those same rolls surrounded by top row -> bottom row -> top row alternating chords just really suck.

you are tripping on acid, both of these are hella fun lol

--------------------
溶け出せばどんくらいの世界が spread out?
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1172326

+Quote Post
LegokeyChAin
post Jun 7 2008, 01:52 AM
Post #27

Dazzlin' Darlin

kiss me all night 14k

--------------------
lol
wtf

+Quote Post
Moogy
post Jun 7 2008, 02:29 AM
Post #28

善悪相殺

AA [a] and Halfway of Promise [a]

--------------------
ಠ_ಠ

+Quote Post
Toph
post Jun 7 2008, 02:54 AM
Post #29

No Mayoi No Life

From: *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡*

QUOTE(Moogy @ Jun 6 2008, 09:29 PM) *
AA [a] and Halfway of Promise [a]

oh god how did I forget HOP @_@

--------------------
溶け出せばどんくらいの世界が spread out?
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1172326

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Jun 7 2008, 09:35 AM
Post #30

Tranoid

Tangerine Stream.

For moneymatch purposes only.

+Quote Post
Oogami
post Jun 8 2008, 11:05 AM
Post #31

Candy Galy

So Fabulous!!! [h]

EDIT: feeling of love [any damn difficulty]
Bad Routine [14]

--------------------

More people should contribute scores to RetroFuture :>

+Quote Post
HAPPY☆ANGEL
post Jun 8 2008, 03:56 PM
Post #32

epic poster

well i like listen to yourself [a], fake time [a]'s not bad unless you use random

--------------------
what is my problem with man, you ask?

no.

i ask you, what was man's problem with

+Quote Post
Spooky
post Jun 8 2008, 10:37 PM
Post #33

Rising in the Sun

250bpm [a] hands down

+Quote Post
WILD RIDE
post Jun 10 2008, 02:12 AM
Post #34

WILD RIDE

DJ Battle This User

I've played so little IIDX lately that the only charts coming to mind are Over the Clouds [7], Sphere [7], Virtual Mind, and Jive into the Night. Although I like Car of Your Dreams, and all of the charts Cata listed as being bad, and think Kecak is in the running for least enjoyable chart in the series.

--------------------
WILD RIDE

+Quote Post
vjgyo
post Jun 10 2008, 02:17 AM
Post #35

The Shadow

Jive into the night [a] or 7K? The another comes off as kind of annoying with the constant scratching and awkward jackhammers on the 1 key. It's passable but the chart is inconveniencing :<

+Quote Post
WILD RIDE
post Jun 10 2008, 02:35 PM
Post #36

WILD RIDE

DJ Battle This User

Both. It was the only reason to play 4th Style. Now there is none.

--------------------
WILD RIDE

+Quote Post
Jadin
post Jun 10 2008, 04:03 PM
Post #37

I♥prat fall

Fantasy
Small Waves

a few others

--------------------
[21:17:43] <+Jadin> sry I fell asleep making spaghetti

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jun 10 2008, 04:04 PM
Post #38

Banned Routine

sweet lab [a]

Make A Difference and The Safari [7] are both really fun even though I probably can't pass either of them.

I don't recall Kecak [a] but I think I liked the 7K and what a wonderful song.

--------------------
I respond so fast I might break the prison glass.
So you're saying you should be able to act like this to a forum administrator, or a teacher, or a police officer, or your own parents and get away with it. You're supposed to respect these folks.

If you or a friend has the Sailor Moon S (uncut) boxset, or any of the Sailor Moon movies (uncut), and would like to sell or trade them, please contact me!
QUOTE (_ηρα @ Jul 13 2008, 05:15 AM) *
The way I see it, me and Axem are lucky in that we have around 4 years to avoid becoming an utter fuckup like you. It's a nice feeling, being young.

+Quote Post
Brazoliange
post Jun 12 2008, 11:18 AM
Post #39

Candy Galy

oml [a] is a pretty perfect blend of fun parts, difficulty, and a bit for everyone I think.

--------------------
http://vjarmy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3967
Help bring IIDX GOLD to Dave & Busters locations around the US!!!

+Quote Post
Tropical Pallete
post Jun 12 2008, 12:02 PM
Post #40

The Shadow

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE(Jadin @ Jun 10 2008, 05:03 PM) *
Fantasy
Small Waves

a few others

Don't forget Diamond Jealousy, New York City Boy, Trancemission, and Final Countdown.

--------------------
QUOTE (rmz @ Mar 19 2010, 02:30 PM) *
2 steps to naming a yoshitaka song

1. Turn on capslock
2. Roll face across keyboard

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2018 - 10:38 AM