IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

129 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 10th CS Thread - November 17th, Is 69 easier with hard on?
Thunderbird
post Oct 25 2005, 08:46 PM
Post #1

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

I was forced to go with the slowest shipping this time due to money issues. At the time I placed the order, I wasn't really playing IIDX (primarily ordered 10th to just get it into my collection, and get the HS card). I'm actually wondering if I'll be hankering for my copy all that badly when it comes out tongue.gif.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Thunderbird
post Nov 15 2005, 10:54 PM
Post #2

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE(bsphil @ Nov 15 2005, 06:33 PM) *
Not entirely true. I only got all 3 RED unlocks in 8th after clearing every new 8th style song... Not like it matters now.

Had to nitpick this one: Spiral Galaxy and DBAM both required Taiyo to be unlocked already in order to appear.

On topic: I wish there was tracking available for the cheapo shipping option sad.gif (had to use it for financial reasons).

+Quote Post
Thunderbird
post Nov 16 2005, 03:39 PM
Post #3

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

UPS requires signatures? Every time I've had something delivered here from them, they've just dropped it off at the door and left tongue.gif.

+Quote Post
Thunderbird
post Nov 18 2005, 10:18 PM
Post #4

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

9 is what most of the pre-HS 8s turned into on Happy Sky. Flashing 8s on RED became 10s and 11s.

+Quote Post
Thunderbird
post Jan 25 2006, 04:16 PM
Post #5

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Something I've noticed with the large gallery picture: The DJ points for unlocking it are only taken from Single. You need 1000 points on Single to fully unlock the picture. I have 1010 total between Single and Double (a little over 330 on Double), and I'm still missing a good amount of the picture. As for Dan course unlocking, I believe you need to get 90% or higher to unlock two courses in front of what you played (90% on 1-kyu would unlock 2-dan, as that course was 2 courses in front of it), otherwise you only unlock the course next in line (assuming it's not already unlocked, of course).

+Quote Post
Thunderbird
post Jan 26 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #6

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

SMBU: Check your percentages. That never happened for me, I've always unlocked courses one at a time. Because I can't score for crap on the later dan courses tongue.gif.

+Quote Post

129 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2019 - 12:53 AM