Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> User statitstics page/entry, Useless feature that would be neat in the future
Krazy
post Jun 30 2009, 11:39 PM
Post #1

Flesvelka

DJ Battle This User

The statistics topic got me thinking how neat it would be to have a page to enter in your statistics from each of the games that support it (Happy Sky and later). Then it could auto-compute totals/averages and stuff and rank compared to other uses.

It would be interesting but somewhat useless. Probably something best left for later once a new score tracker framework is made and other stuff is ironed out. But I would use it! Even more than a score tracker because that's too much work for me at this point.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Schlagwerk
post Jul 1 2009, 11:48 AM
Post #2

INCLUSIVE EXUBERANCE

DJ Battle This User

I think it's a neat idea, but would be a pain to keep up to date since it changes with every song you play

--------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. All right, give me the bomb."

+Quote Post
dog$
post Jul 3 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #3

Rising in the Sun

That's no more of a pain than it is for manual song entry - nobody literally puts in their scores each time a song is played.

You would just enter the data in at your leisure. I'd be for it. Totalling/averaging stuff out across multiple styles and ranking things against other players would be neat, and manually doing so within the context of a thread would be a lot more work than I would want to do.

+Quote Post
Catastrophe
post Jul 5 2009, 12:07 AM
Post #4

Human Sequencer Wannabe

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (dog$ @ Jul 3 2009, 11:42 PM) *
That's no more of a pain than it is for manual song entry - nobody literally puts in their scores each time a song is played.

You would just enter the data in at your leisure. I'd be for it. Totalling/averaging stuff out across multiple styles and ranking things against other players would be neat, and manually doing so within the context of a thread would be a lot more work than I would want to do.

Off topic

Very sadly, I do update every time I play a song. Well actually, only whenever I do something. Last week produced... 8 new score entries. My current high scores and clears are unbeatable by me. And when a game is new and I've got lots of new scores I still enter like 10 a week until I "stabilize." (I'm also behind on DJT at the moment. ) But I've found that when I have scores for everything it's not that hard to keep them current. Although, I've been growing my database ever since I had all 5 IIDX games. If I had to start from scratch today with all 14 games, I probably wouldn't.It's kind of daunting. I wonder how many hours it is to play each SP chart just once now?

/Off topic

On topic - the interesting statistics could probably be recalculated from the data we've already entered. Maybe Taren could make TR pages for awesome categories such as "Most SP AAAs 11th-15th" and "Highest combined greats + just greats from all songs on Happy Sky".

--------------------
Life is short. Don't YOLO too hard. :P

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 11:15 PM