2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> DJ MARLIE
dj FU
post Jul 28 2009, 01:15 PM
Post #1

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

Hello, I think there is a problem on some of these scores : http://iidx.solidstatesquad.com/viewuser.php?user=4
He seems to get higher scores than the best scores in Japan on FIRE FIRE, oratio and TROOPERS, so I wonder if it's fake or not.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Jul 28 2009, 01:23 PM
Post #2

Everyone Is Epic Winnocent

From: Darkness Beyond Time (And I'm the Dog, or Bitch, Schala)

I only beat DOLCE on Troopers because it is AC vs. CS

I think Troopers and Giallarhorn are the only two songs I beat DOLCE on (ever), so you're wrong about Fire Fire/oratio

Do you want pics now or what? I mean I'm planning on putting up pics of all my scores later, but I am far from done with DJT so I wasn't going to bother yet

http://forum.solidstatesquad.com/index.php?showtopic=6615 this site is better at IIDX than you might think

--------------------
LeonMoongooner3: hi
Kryssstal: hi huh
LeonMoongooner3: is this thee krysstal?
Kryssstal: uh huh
LeonMoongooner3: youre a straight legend girl
Kryssstal: but i'm bi

"maya talks like someone perpetually participating in internet cat fights" -viv

"Anyway point is following your thought processes is not unlike trying to herd a kitten that fell into a ball pit" -ShadowWraith

"now i want ppl to know, that i see you, from over here, across the internet, turning up the corners of your lips in a smile, thinking that this is a funny statement, and i just want to say how DARE you not take this situation seriously, how DARE you treat this situation with any humor whatsoever. epitome! the perfect example! of the embarrassment, the shame of humanity. you all have got some nerve to even crack a grin whatsoever in the slightest, and none of you have the slightest shred of dignity or emotion. i am appalled and dismayed. thank you. bows" -Jadin

"well, yes, and ofc she is an intolerant narcissist girl lol" -jeanclaude

"like you can't just say 'well if you'd been in x place at y time then you'd know' as if i'm supposed to take your word for it and fucken like agree with you 'oh you're right krystal is an irredeemable sociopath and she's dexter from the hit show dexter'" -Rambly

"krystal with a relaly tiny pecker is probably peak sexiness anyway" -grass

"for the record i always imagined krystal being closer to daria than velma" -funkdoc

"nah, it's cool. you seem fine. especially for a person" -ancientscapes

"tfw biggest internet tough girl is a sub" -Based Audity

Kneel down and clean the smegma between my toes that I accrued from giving footsiejobs to someone actually deserving. :3

“There is nothing in the world that cannot be cured by love. That is the most thing.” ―Antonio Banderas

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Jul 28 2009, 01:25 PM
Post #3

btw if you care here is my old record on Fire Fire from like a year ago (June 2008)

I only improved it by 7 EX haha

--------------------

"Anyway point is following your thought processes is not unlike trying to herd a kitten that fell into a ball pit" -ShadowWraith

"now i want ppl to know, that i see you, from over here, across the internet, turning up the corners of your lips in a smile, thinking that this is a funny statement, and i just want to say how DARE you not take this situation seriously, how DARE you treat this situation with any humor whatsoever. epitome! the perfect example! of the embarrassment, the shame of humanity. you all have got some nerve to even crack a grin whatsoever in the slightest, and none of you have the slightest shred of dignity or emotion. i am appalled and dismayed. thank you. bows" -Jadin

"like you can't just say 'well if you'd been in x place at y time then you'd know' as if i'm supposed to take your word for it and fucken like agree with you 'oh you're right krystal is an irredeemable sociopath and she's dexter from the hit show dexter'" -Rambly

"for the record i always imagined krystal being closer to daria than velma" -funkdoc

Kneel down and clean the smegma between my toes that I accrued from giving footsiejobs to someone actually deserving. :3

“There is nothing in the world that cannot be cured by love. That is the most thing.” ―Antonio Banderas

+Quote Post
dj FU
post Jul 28 2009, 02:13 PM
Post #4

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

That's okay for me. I especially wanted to know your playcounts on each songs (or some of).
You don't have to post other pics now, except if it's necessary regarding to the rules of this board.

(for the WR, I was referring to these : http://bmt.cc/db/wrdbe/)

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Jul 28 2009, 02:22 PM
Post #5

My Nageki [A] playcount is bound to be over 2000 now (DD CS + AC versions) and the other playcounts are secret 8)

Actually Oni asked about my Mei [A] playcount on DD and it was somewhere around 916 if I recall correctly!!! It's got nothing on limey/djkc/derek's Mei playcount though, which is over 3000 at least

I will post pics but I'm going to do it in a fun video format with random VJA TWG IX unused stuff SO STAY TUNED

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Jul 28 2009, 02:48 PM
Post #6

my current :iiam: sign is shoddy and needs redone so I'm just going to turn extreme view off (to specifically hide my ridiculous playcounts)

--------------------

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Jul 28 2009, 05:38 PM
Post #7

they keep referring to me as that

QUOTE (dj FU @ Jul 28 2009, 11:15 AM) *
He seems to

lol you think someone named marlie tang is male?

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME

+Quote Post
chotto kiitena
post Jul 28 2009, 06:45 PM
Post #8

INFERNO

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

There are no girls on the intarwebz

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Jul 28 2009, 06:55 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Xythar @ Jul 28 2009, 06:45 PM) *
There are no decent-looking girls on Solid State Squad: Bemani Score Tracking and Communtiy

--------------------

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Jul 28 2009, 06:59 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Marlie Tang @ Jul 28 2009, 06:55 PM) *
QUOTE (Xythar @ Jul 28 2009, 06:45 PM) *
There are no decent-looking girls on Solid State Squad: Bemani Score Tracking and Communtiy

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

+Quote Post
over there
post Jul 28 2009, 07:25 PM
Post #11

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (dj FU @ Jul 28 2009, 02:15 PM) *
He seems to get higher scores than the best scores in Japan

lol

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Jul 28 2009, 07:33 PM
Post #12

shh people will quit IIDX if they see girls 98ing 12s and getting around 3 EX from the world record on the safari hyper

can't get beat up by no cootie-infested thing knameannn

--------------------

+Quote Post
dj FU
post Jul 28 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #13

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

Well, I don't think someone that good is a girl. Unless schala proves the contrary lol
(edit: talking about schala, not dj RIE)

This post has been edited by dj FU: Jul 28 2009, 08:49 PM

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Jul 28 2009, 08:37 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (dj FU @ Jul 28 2009, 08:31 PM) *
Well, I don't think someone that good is a girl. Unless schala proves contrary lol

see I told you guys, this poor french kid can't grasp the fact that girls are better than him (btw we shave armpits)

go watch dj RIE. destroy you: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7706862 scorp [a] AAA on Empress AC

--------------------

+Quote Post
dj FU
post Jul 28 2009, 09:02 PM
Post #15

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

More like there are traps everywhere and I can't say either you're a boy or a girl if I never saw you.

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Jul 28 2009, 09:05 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (dj FU @ Jul 28 2009, 07:02 PM) *
More like there are traps everywhere and I can't say either you're a boy or a girl if I never saw you.

Jesus christ, you're even more of a retarded misogynist than Boss Matsu Moto or Oni Plus.

Nevermind, looks like you were right, RIE isn't even a girl. Just look at this chatlog of me and my good friend Saiyajin71 (He lives in japan you see):
5:03:06 PM lesson5: Just got back from my date with Rie
5:03:11 PM premiumcockennt: oh cool man
5:03:21 PM premiumcockennt: did that book i sent you help? you know, the Piccolo Method?
5:03:25 PM lesson5: At first I thought so
5:03:40 PM lesson5: everything was going smooth when i took her back to my apartment
5:03:53 PM premiumcockennt: nice
5:03:58 PM premiumcockennt: better than i had expected
5:04:22 PM lesson5: But then when she got naked
5:04:51 PM lesson5: She was...a ladyboy
5:04:55 PM premiumconckennt: whoa
5:05:01 PM lesson5: Cock and balls and everything
5:05:04 PM lesson5: And I got really hard
5:05:11 PM lesson5: it was so awkward
5:05:25 PM premiumcockennt: oh dont worry bro you were probably just confused
5:05:36 PM lesson5: Yeah
5:05:47 PM lesson5: Probably
5:06:00 PM premiumcockennt: lol i knew that no girl could be that good at IIDX
5:06:06 PM lesson5: Haha
5:06:10 PM lesson5: asian guys can make some pretty convincing girls though XD

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

+Quote Post
Jadin
post Jul 28 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #17

I♥prat fall

dj Fuck-Underarmhair

--------------------
[21:17:43] <+Jadin> sry I fell asleep making spaghetti

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Jul 28 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (dj FU @ Jul 28 2009, 09:02 PM) *

next your going to be hating on my race :\ (I'm african american)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Krazy
post Jul 28 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #19

Flesvelka

DJ Battle This User

psh Rie isn't that good, I beat her in a tournament on Daisuke [a]

+Quote Post
spineshark
post Jul 28 2009, 10:08 PM