IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> L33T - 5.1.1
jiano
post May 31 2008, 12:54 PM
Post #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FL_Vq4-t3M

Maybe if people (like me) followed the rules, we wouldn't have a billion 5.1.1 threads!

Only making this since CSB pointed this out aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Copied score, yes? Timestamps are close. If you did it on HS you should take down the 5.1.1 pre-10th 7k score etc etc etc etc etc GOSH

Both scores link to a 94/5 anyway so you should probably update the pic anyway
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jammitch!
post May 31 2008, 05:33 PM
Post #2

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Yeah, it's a copy. I think I did that before all the rule dramus, and I still think that's a stupid rule because the charts are exactly the same. I set it back to 1 great because I think that's the best I've done on an old style - I can't verify right now because my Swap Magic DVD broke on me this morning (it starts to boot, and then dumps me back in the menu).

And most of my pics are the first time I AAAed something, and I'm sure most of them are dead by now.

--------------------
Ode to RAM
ALL RIGHT, ACT HIGH and LOW
SWITCH to the LAB and FEEL IT SNOW

He had found a Slake-o-Matic machine which had provided him with a compact disc filled with a sound that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike music.

+Quote Post
jammitch!
post May 31 2008, 05:50 PM
Post #3

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Sorry to double post, but I can't edit my last post because it's not approved yet.

Anyway, I remembered I have a contingency plan. An ugly purple contingency plan.

I'll run with this score until I can improve it, which I'm hoping to have later tonight.

EDIT: for better score, but not there yet...

--------------------
Ode to RAM
ALL RIGHT, ACT HIGH and LOW
SWITCH to the LAB and FEEL IT SNOW

He had found a Slake-o-Matic machine which had provided him with a compact disc filled with a sound that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike music.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2018 - 07:49 PM