Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> dj PICARD - e-motion 5k, pic please?
Brazoliange
post Feb 8 2008, 02:50 AM
Post #1

Candy Galy

just curious if I could get a pic for this, as especially with a comment like "Copy/paste from 7k" it doesn't seem very valid. I mean 'whinewhinewhine' but when it's one of 4 AAAs uhhhhhh.

http://vjarmy.com/iidx/viewsong.php?songid...ighlight=PICARD

--------------------
http://vjarmy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3967
Help bring IIDX GOLD to Dave & Busters locations around the US!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Twan
post Feb 8 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #2

Tranoid

spoilers

e-motion 5k chart on BMUS is identical to the 7k as the 7k does not use the 6 or 7 keys, which is why he copy pasted it.

That said, I'll ask him about it since he doesn't come here anymore. Regardless of copy pasting it's still a AAA on FREAKIN E-MOTION.

--------------------
i am a fish, eh doods?

+Quote Post
JonnyD
post Feb 8 2008, 07:36 PM
Post #3

Gobble

+Quote Post
ShaoranIIDX
post Feb 8 2008, 09:16 PM
Post #4

Dazzlin' Darlin

Even if the charts are the same, copying and pasting scores shouldn't be allowed. I am guessing though that it was just a coincidence that he got the same exact note counts on both 5k and 7k.

So yeah, I'd like to see proof from him.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
over there
post Feb 8 2008, 10:08 PM
Post #5

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

This is really up to Remy and rmz, would using Random disqualify him from copy-pasting? IS the timing REALLY the exact same?

+Quote Post
Brazoliange
post Feb 9 2008, 06:00 PM
Post #6

Candy Galy

yeah, but it's still not a AAA on e-motion 5k. when only 3 people have legitimately AAA'd it creating a score based on an identical chart is pretty stupid.

--------------------

+Quote Post
rmz
post Feb 10 2008, 12:15 PM
Post #7

Neophyte

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE(JonnyD @ Feb 8 2008, 05:36 PM) *

That picture is of 7k Normal, this challenge is about the 5k.

As to why it matters,

QUOTE(Brazo)
it's still not a AAA on e-motion 5k. when only 3 people have legitimately AAA'd it creating a score based on an identical chart is pretty stupid.

+Quote Post
Moogy
post Feb 10 2008, 12:31 PM
Post #8

善悪相殺

If it's the exact same chart then I don't see any reason why he couldn't put the same score in for both.

--------------------
ಠ_ಠ

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Feb 10 2008, 03:49 PM
Post #9

they keep referring to me as that

dude like
if you want to have a AAA on the 5k, then AAA the 5k

Copying a score from the 7k just because it's TECHNICALLY the same chart is a load of shit. First off, when you expand the chart to 7k that makes for different randoms, so it's then not really the same chart. Of course some people will argue that RANDOM IS BAD OMF I DUN USE IT SO MY SCORES OK but players like vgta and schala never seem to take random off so so much for that argument.

Why would one AAA matter so much? That seems like a pointless attempt to dickwag IIDX scores via a loophole. At least obsessive players like Schala are legit, and when e-motion [A] is different on US and 3rd she actually scored both individually which was kind of lol.

ps: inazuma [a] harder than a lot of 12s lololoooolololloll

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME

+Quote Post
JonnyD
post Feb 10 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #10

Gobble

So let me get this straight. Copying an E-Motion AAA score isn't okay, but copying perfect 99/0 5.1.1 scores is (The only four people that have uploaded 99/0 AAAs on 7K 5.1.1. are Me, Audity, CSB and Isaaac, and the only four people who have uploaded 99/0 AAAs on 5.1.1. L7 (10th+) are Me, Audity, CSB and Isaaac. Better make blame threads for them too!). Unless attention is brought to those, I'm not removing my score.

+Quote Post
over there
post Feb 10 2008, 11:05 PM
Post #11

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE(JonnyD @ Feb 10 2008, 09:50 PM) *
So let me get this straight. Copying an E-Motion AAA score isn't okay, but copying perfect 99/0 5.1.1 scores is (The only four people that have uploaded 99/0 AAAs on 7K 5.1.1. are Me, Audity, CSB and Isaaac, and the only four people who have uploaded 99/0 AAAs on 5.1.1. L7 (10th+) are Me, Audity, CSB and Isaaac. Better make blame threads for them too!). Unless attention is brought to those, I'm not removing my score.

Good point, I say nuke the scores in the top 20 that are copied for 10th+ L7 too. This is something that really can't be tolerated here.

Oh and while you're at it, nuke the scores for Erasermotorphantom [a] that are copied from Erasermotormaximum [a]. I don't care, I'll go back to RED and up my score anyways, even though the whoe point that there are two different charts is Remy's problem and he hasn't paid attention to the thread made about it half a year ago.

e-motion is a BIG problem because the random COMPLETELY changes for 7k as opposed to 5k. Not only that, but the only people that can really claim if the timing is the same on the 5k as opposed to the 7k are Schala, VGTA, Madek, and maybe Jimbo, and I doubt any of them are willing to make the claim that the timing is the EXACT SAME for both charts.

+Quote Post
Flowers for Albi...
post Feb 11 2008, 12:18 AM
Post #12

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Don't drag us into this...honestly.

--------------------
Hiroshi Watanabe

+Quote Post
Brazoliange
post Feb 11 2008, 12:36 AM
Post #13

Candy Galy

Then I hope you get banned. Faking scores is sure cool dude.

I mean I guess I'm now allowed to PERFECT gambol l7 and put in PERFECTs for the 7k/[a] too right?

My challenge stands. You clearly can't provide a picture of the score. If you want to blame other scores go for it, but yours was blatantly fake.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Feb 11 2008, 07:11 AM
Post #14

Everyone Is Epic Winnocent

For what it's worth, I got 100% scores on each version of 5.1.1. separately instead of copying them, which I don't really condone. If someone really wants to start new topics for them, then by all means!

The main argument about e-motion is that the timing may be different for all we know. My scores vary a lot and there's no way to prove they're duplicate charts. The note arrangement without Random isn't enough in my opinion.

--------------------
LeonMoongooner3: hi
Kryssstal: hi huh
LeonMoongooner3: is this thee krysstal?
Kryssstal: uh huh
LeonMoongooner3: youre a straight legend girl
Kryssstal: but i'm bi

+Quote Post
JonnyD
post Feb 11 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #15

Gobble

Those Random arguments would be a whole lot more valid if I actually used Random. I suggest actually looking at my scores instead of assuming this kind of stuff. Makes disagreeing much more relevant.

Mirror, which is what I actually used, still makes a pattern impossible on 5k, but am I being told that a 5k chart shifting over two keys would mean the difference between a AAA and a AA? I'm not spending another few hours relearning the sync changes in E-Motion because a handful of butthurt VJArmy users don't like me. Now, if you (Brazoliange) were to AAA both E-Motion 5k and E-Motion 7k separately and provide pictures of both of them and tell me that the sync is different, than I'll happily take my copied score down. It's not hard, all you need to do is sit down at it for a few hours listening to the same song over and over (E-Motion, of all things...).
As for how many people AAA'd either, which is again a stupid argument point, put it this way. If someone AAA's Mei [a] on DistorteD CS, you're not going to tell him to do it again on Happy Sky CS because no one has done it. Now, I'm not saying that AAAing E-Motion is as impressive as AAAing Mei [a] for those few users who choose to ignore blatant sarcasm, but come off it. There's more of a difference in timing between Mei [a] on Happy Sky CS compared to DistorteD CS than E-Motion 5k on BMUS compared to E-Motion 7k on the same fucking game.
If there even was a difference in sync between E-Motion 5k than on E-Motion 7k, that would mean that whatever Koanmi Branch that made this stupid game actually bothered to take a look at how well songs are onsync, which they didn't. The proof is in almost any two 5k songs you can find in BMUS. If they bothered with sync, then they would have had to know how important timing is in this game, and they wouldn't have sent a one-armed stroke victim to handle all the offbeat charts. E-Motion 7k was copied over from whichever previous style it was on, sync included, and stuck on BMUS. Now, either the 5k information was copied then, or it was also brought over to BMUS. Either way, the sync would wind up being the same. Stop trying to grasp at straws as to who my score should be removed.

QUOTE(Brazoliange)
I mean I guess I'm now allowed to PERFECT gambol l7 and put in PERFECTs for the 7k/[a] too right?
Well, no, because those charts have different timing windows and syncs, whereas E-Motion 5k and E-Motion 7k don't. I don't know if you know, but sync and timing windows are kinda important in any music game, especially this game.
... See, I can do that too!

QUOTE(Brazoliange)
You clearly can't provide a picture of the score.
The "Copy of 7k score" wasn't a big enough tipoff? If it's a copy, that means there's ONE SCORE, and the score I uploaded that DOESN'T say "COPY" is the 7k. I mean, the only way I could have made it more obvious is if I wrote "I did not get this score", but as you can see, that looks a little bit suspicious, and it would imply that I didn't actually get the score.

QUOTE(Brazoliange)
If you want to blame other scores go for it
I'm not going to blame those scores, because as far as I care, they're the same song with the same chart and same sync, and any other reasoning like "I don't like the person/he's 1 point ahead of my score/different game/no one else can't do it" is just childish. Oh yeah, and also the fact that I'm not as fucking neurotic as that.

tl;dnfr: People you don't like are going to do things you don't like. Live with it, or suffer. Good day.

+Quote Post
FrozenHalo
post Feb 11 2008, 12:52 PM
Post #16

God damnit, not the toast!

TL;DR =

digwag, excuse, more digwag, followed by excuses and pointless bitching.

PS: I AAA'd Concertino [a]

--------------------
QUOTE (Schlagwerk @ Jan 28 2009, 02:04 PM) *
Dolce's left hand...

has more teeth than you
bye

+Quote Post
kevin energy
post Feb 11 2008, 01:00 PM
Post #17

I think happiness is having something to believe in.

QUOTE(JonnyD @ Feb 11 2008, 09:04 AM) *
AAA #1426: it's a big fuckin' deal.

wellllllllllll

ok

also "tl;dnfr: People you don't like are going to do things you don't like. Live with it, or suffer. Good day."

doesn't that apply to people doing things you don't like too
like, if they blamed one of your scores or something ???:(

--------------------

+Quote Post
Putf8umHawke
post Feb 11 2008, 05:08 PM
Post #18

Air Ixion

Private the score and save us any more grief.

--------------------
Twan says: so what possibilities are there
pH-zero says: me being killed for some reason, unlikely though
Twan says: I don't see why that would happen
QUOTE (Darighaz @ Oct 6 2007, 06:27 PM) *
PLATINUM HAWKE IS DEAD.

Twan says: ahhh fuck it, yes, it was me XD
pH-zero says: hahaha, epic pay back you bitch

QUOTE (Moogy @ Mar 6 2008, 03:57 PM) *
I know more about anime than you do.

+Quote Post
JonnyD
post Feb 11 2008, 06:12 PM
Post #19

Gobble

VgameT: I wouldn't mind at all if someone blamed one of my scores with valid reasoning. I would consider blaming more a compliment to me since I don't fake my scores. Something as silly as this is barely even worth mentioning in a post, let alone a new thread for it.

FrozenHalo: I'm not sure how anything in either of my posts in this thread qualify as "digwagging", unless you're confusing that with "justifying my actions", then yeah, there's plenty of that in this thread. If you're going to try intentionally misinterpreting my point to make me look foolish or whatever, put a little more effort into it for next time, 'k? Wait, there's not going to be a next time. Oh well.

Both sides have put forth their reasoning for this argument. Until rmz makes a decision, this thread is pointless and discussion should cease until and after then. Of course, I would like to ask of rmz to please understand my position and to allow me to have the score, because I do enjoy using VJArmy/iidx to log my progress of this game. But if I have to defend all of my actions because the users are all up-ons for screwing with me, then what's the point?

+Quote Post
Remy
post Feb 13 2008, 08:57 AM
Post #20

VJ Army is dead or alive

First off - it saddens me to see how many posts have been added to this thread (and not approved) that include the word "faggots", "douchebags", "gay", "vagina", and "butthurt". It's stuff like this that blows these challenges out of proportion.

JonnyD - I understand your logic, but I can't accept the score. There are the handful of instances across IIDX where note charts are duplicated between difficulties, and we account for those separately.

If the e-motion 5K and 7K charts are exactly the same, then what's the point of having a separate 5K ranking at all? Why shouldn't the site just auto-copy everyone's scores between those two songs automatically? But that would defeat the purpose of playing it on both settings and potentially achieving two separate AAAs.

Also: 5-key songs, on BMUS, have a modified playfield where the two end lanes are blocked out with that gloriously ugly purple. It's a minor difference, but a difference nonetheless.

All in all, it remains a somewhat "imaginary score" - so please privatize it.

--------------------
Make rigorous observations, and be prepared to cite your sources.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2018 - 08:21 AM