IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> LR2 Stream, Anyone interested in watching. Probably not.
Elphaba
post Nov 15 2011, 08:13 AM
Post #21

Everyone Is Epic Winnocent

From: Darkness Beyond Time (And I'm the Dog, or Bitch, Schala)

note: some people (like me) will miss your stream if you don't post it in this thread due to rarely visiting this subforum

--------------------
LeonMoongooner3: hi
Kryssstal: hi huh
LeonMoongooner3: is this thee krysstal?
Kryssstal: uh huh
LeonMoongooner3: youre a straight legend girl
Kryssstal: but i'm bi

"maya talks like someone perpetually participating in internet cat fights" -viv

"Anyway point is following your thought processes is not unlike trying to herd a kitten that fell into a ball pit" -ShadowWraith

"now i want ppl to know, that i see you, from over here, across the internet, turning up the corners of your lips in a smile, thinking that this is a funny statement, and i just want to say how DARE you not take this situation seriously, how DARE you treat this situation with any humor whatsoever. epitome! the perfect example! of the embarrassment, the shame of humanity. you all have got some nerve to even crack a grin whatsoever in the slightest, and none of you have the slightest shred of dignity or emotion. i am appalled and dismayed. thank you. bows" -Jadin

"well, yes, and ofc she is an intolerant narcissist girl lol" -jeanclaude

"like you can't just say 'well if you'd been in x place at y time then you'd know' as if i'm supposed to take your word for it and fucken like agree with you 'oh you're right krystal is an irredeemable sociopath and she's dexter from the hit show dexter'" -Rambly

"krystal with a relaly tiny pecker is probably peak sexiness anyway" -grass

"for the record i always imagined krystal being closer to daria than velma" -funkdoc

"nah, it's cool. you seem fine. especially for a person" -ancientscapes

"tfw biggest internet tough girl is a sub" -Based Audity

Kneel down and clean the smegma between my toes that I accrued from giving footsiejobs to someone actually deserving. :3

“There is nothing in the world that cannot be cured by love. That is the most thing.” ―Antonio Banderas

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Nov 15 2011, 08:43 AM
Post #22

Tranoid

Didn't notice the stream thread there. Oh well.

I dont have time to aniki or TADANO joint struggle. But i should DL them. But i do have Billy Herrington is STILL alive and No Distortion.

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Nov 15 2011, 11:44 PM
Post #23

Tranoid

http://www.twitch.tv/djkc2dx

Stream up for about 2 hours

+Quote Post
linus
post Nov 17 2011, 10:39 AM
Post #24

Tranoid

how do you stream while lr2 is on fullscreen? xsplit doesn't work for me :<

--------------------
TRANの真の敵はTatsh

Q: Tatsh is the real enemy of Tran, why?

A: THE DIRTY OF LOUDNESS

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Nov 17 2011, 06:01 PM
Post #25

Tranoid

Ive been using this prog from justin.tv called dyyno or something but its some trial ver that only works 10 times.

And my stream is up now. Trying a different bitrate/fps to see if the quality improved

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Nov 18 2011, 12:08 AM
Post #26

Tranoid

Thanks for tuning in earlier everyone. I will probably be streaming tommorow around the same time 12pm-3pm hawaii time.

+Quote Post
linus
post Nov 18 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #27

Tranoid

I tried dyyno too but I always get that error 2013. I googled it and found out it's a random error depending on the upload speed of my connection which I cannot control. Bad luck.

--------------------
TRANの真の敵はTatsh

Q: Tatsh is the real enemy of Tran, why?

A: THE DIRTY OF LOUDNESS

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Nov 18 2011, 07:24 AM
Post #28

Tranoid

DanadamKOF can probably help you out, hes good at this kind of stuff.

Anyway, i made some Highlights of like good stuff in my channel.

+Quote Post
LongGone
post Nov 18 2011, 01:19 PM
Post #29

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE (DROP @ Nov 15 2011, 11:06 AM) *
does anyone know how to actually register scores with internet ranking? i put a username in on the LR2 config but obviously that's not enough
also thanks so much for those links LongGone, omg...

When you run the LR2 Setup window before the game starts, you have to enable LR2IR(internet ranking) Option. Then by putting in a username and password (which the game automatically saves so you don't have to key that in everytime you start), run the game and play a random BMS song. The game will automatically create an online account for you. After this, every song you play will record scores online automatically. The only exception to this are IIDX BMSes (due to copyright issues), I believe its because they have keysounds exceeding a certain length which acts as the detecting mechanism not to save those scores.

For anyone interested I wrote a guide back then on setting up LR2 and Internet Ranking accounts http://pastebin.com/84HXLQTJ, and how it works (though it might have minor errors, I haven't really proofread it)

As a side note, I tried streaming LR2 using Livestream Procaster and it works

This post has been edited by LongGone: Nov 18 2011, 01:23 PM

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Nov 18 2011, 05:47 PM
Post #30

Tranoid

Stream is up http://www.twitch.tv/djkc2dx

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Nov 27 2011, 07:13 PM
Post #31

Tranoid

Probably wont be streaming for awhile. Friend took back his controller and i wanna get it setup so that theres hands and not just shit playing on the screen.

+Quote Post
DanAdamKOF
post Nov 29 2011, 12:55 AM
Post #32

The Shadow

DJ Battle This User

Hit me up if you need help smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Dec 9 2011, 08:11 AM
Post #33

Tranoid

Well im borrowing my friends real edition single so i can play again. Unfortunately it is huge as fuck and i cant find anywhere to make a decent setup. Maybe ill get some stuff running again once i can get some time on my hands and get out of the deep knee shit im currently in.

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Jan 30 2012, 10:52 PM
Post #34

Tranoid

streaming tune in if your bored.

testing a new program so tell me how it is.

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Feb 2 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #35

Tranoid

Bored at home streaming till whenever.

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Feb 12 2012, 12:14 PM
Post #36

sorry to derail your thread but I have some LR2 questions since I'm gonna make a bms file or two

my goal is to use settings so that LR2 emulates IIDX CS timing and lifebar as close as possible

so should I put #rank as "normal"? how does LR2 handle easy/normal/hard/very hard in relation to real IIDX timing? I heard something about "very hard" being like gambol [a], and not sure what "hard" is. assuming "easy" is easier than CS timing

also I notice a lot of files have #total 350 and have no idea what that means. iirc this affects the lifebar, which I want to work like IIDX CS lifebar (both on normal/hard if there are settings for that idk)

a quick google search reveals this formula posted by luppolo: 7.605*NOTES/(0.01*NOTES+6.5)
but I dunno what that is for at all. according to the formula, almagest [a] (1629 notes) should have a #total of 543, but the bms file I have has #total 350 set, just like most of the customs I have such as 'compressed eyes'

arg

I assume rank/total are the only settings to worry about when making a bms file

--------------------

"Anyway point is following your thought processes is not unlike trying to herd a kitten that fell into a ball pit" -ShadowWraith

"now i want ppl to know, that i see you, from over here, across the internet, turning up the corners of your lips in a smile, thinking that this is a funny statement, and i just want to say how DARE you not take this situation seriously, how DARE you treat this situation with any humor whatsoever. epitome! the perfect example! of the embarrassment, the shame of humanity. you all have got some nerve to even crack a grin whatsoever in the slightest, and none of you have the slightest shred of dignity or emotion. i am appalled and dismayed. thank you. bows" -Jadin

"like you can't just say 'well if you'd been in x place at y time then you'd know' as if i'm supposed to take your word for it and fucken like agree with you 'oh you're right krystal is an irredeemable sociopath and she's dexter from the hit show dexter'" -Rambly

"for the record i always imagined krystal being closer to daria than velma" -funkdoc

Kneel down and clean the smegma between my toes that I accrued from giving footsiejobs to someone actually deserving. :3

“There is nothing in the world that cannot be cured by love. That is the most thing.” ―Antonio Banderas

+Quote Post
*NYAA
post Feb 12 2012, 01:04 PM
Post #37

The Shadow

DJ Battle This User

rank affects timing, it's hardcoded and none of the settings resembles actual iidx AC (no idea about CS), maybe only VERYHARD (= gambol a)

TOTAL basically tells the simulator how much life you gain if you max a song, eg if TOTAL = 60 and lifebar starts at 20% you have to get all flashes to normal clear it, the formula i posted is speculated to give you a life gain rate similar to arcade iidx

tl;dr you can't have a perfect CS/AC experience with lunatic rave

--------------------
Sound/kors k

The super director L.E.D., said "I like American-based resorts", and felt that there wasn't enough black music and told me to fix that.

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Feb 12 2012, 01:09 PM
Post #38

well obviously it won't be perfect but I'm sure there's a rank setting that's closer to AC timing than the others. is it "normal"?

--------------------

+Quote Post
*NYAA
post Feb 12 2012, 02:04 PM
Post #39

The Shadow

DJ Battle This User

yes, but lr2 also handles misses/poors differently, i think it has a narrower "good zone" before notes or something

--------------------
Sound/kors k

The super director L.E.D., said "I like American-based resorts", and felt that there wasn't enough black music and told me to fix that.

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Feb 12 2012, 05:15 PM
Post #40

Tranoid

Normal is probably the closest to IIDX. As for like note count shit i dont really know. Toph is good at this kinda shit.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2018 - 03:53 PM